Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S3 1984 Porsche 928S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm so glad I care more about vehicles than I do fashion, lol
Couldn't care less above fashion but I enjoy watches. I think there's a pretty good crossover between watches, vehicles, and airplanes. Design, history, engineering.
Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couldn't care less above fashion but I enjoy watches. I think there's a pretty good crossover between watches, vehicles, and airplanes. Design, history, engineering.
When you're "pairing" a watch with a vehicle, you're into fashion, whether you want to admit it or not.

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve been shopping for a watch for the last 5 years and haven’t committed. Probably a harder decision than buying a car.
It is. I’ve been shopping for about 5 years too. Over the past two I’ve been lusting over a Batman GMT to put on rubber. Only to watch the rolex market go insane. Cant buy new. And the flippers went from a 30% premium used to a 80% premium. I found an AD for rolex and omega. Purchased the omega which places me as a client and at a better spot on the waiting list for a Batman. If I get the call, great. Although I would go ahead and sell the omega. And whatever money I lose on the omega would be less than a premium I wouldn’t have to pay on the Batman since I would be allowed to buy new at sticker. And in the interim I could enjoy the omega…or decide to keep it. Although not really a rolex guy by any means and hate the status that people chase to get one. I just think it’s a timeless and iconic watch. And again black/blue are favorite colors just like the bronc

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When you're "pairing" a watch with a vehicle, you're into fashion, whether you want to admit it or not.
Nah. I love watches and complicated timepieces. It’s mechanical. Just like my love for cars. If you’re a watch guy and a car guy (which is pretty common to be both) you start to appreciate the two together.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah. I love watches and complicated timepieces. It’s mechanical. Just like my love for cars. If you’re a watch guy and a car guy (which is pretty common to be both) you start to appreciate the two together.
If you say so... I've never met a "watch guy" in my life.

Sponsored

fltechpilot

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Audi S3 1984 Porsche 928S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha well I've never "paired one" with anything

JonChicago

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Glad to know I'm not the only one who bought a watch to match their ride. Mine was a Seiko 5 with orange accents, however. A *slightly* more value priced option. 😉

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm waiting for Breitling by BRONCO. Can somebody please flip me a Bitcoin?

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is. I’ve been shopping for about 5 years too. Over the past two I’ve been lusting over a Batman GMT to put on rubber. Only to watch the rolex market go insane. Cant buy new. And the flippers went from a 30% premium used to a 80% premium. I found an AD for rolex and omega. Purchased the omega which places me as a client and at a better spot on the waiting list for a Batman. If I get the call, great. Although I would go ahead and sell the omega. And whatever money I lose on the omega would be less than a premium I wouldn’t have to pay on the Batman since I would be allowed to buy new at sticker. And in the interim I could enjoy the omega…or decide to keep it. Although not really a rolex guy by any means and hate the status that people chase to get one. I just think it’s a timeless and iconic watch. And again black/blue are favorite colors just like the bronc
I definitely look for more sporty, dive type watches like Aquaracer, Super Ocean or Seamaster, with rubber wrist bands and I tend to wear my watches 24/7 basically forever but it’s been years since I’ve had one. I also have a budget and Omega would probably have to be used, Tag Maybe new. Always something more important to spend the $$ on so I havent pulled trigger.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do like a nice looking watch; form and function in one neat package (my youngre son doesn't get it, "you can just look at your phone" is his comment). And now you've got me thinking about a Seiko I saw with what looked like an almost match for cactus gray on its face.
At least that will be the excuse when I'm asked why I bought anothr watch.
I'm with your son on this one. I haven't worn a watch in about 25 years. I just don't see the point.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you say so... I've never met a "watch guy" in my life.
You should “watch” out more - there’s quite a few out there.

I’m not one though. I‘d rather be able to start my vehicle and check my email on my watch.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs