Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty sure every employee at my dealer ordered one. I'm guessing several decide they don't need it when it comes in.
Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m
Feel free to stop by and check it out! We are just off Hwy 70 between O'Fallon and St. Peter's!
Iā€™m going to need to stop by and check you guys out too! I remember seeing some of your earlier posts and thinking yā€™all seemed great and had no clue you were in my area. Iā€™m excited to see what you do with this!

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cue the, "But I don't even have a VIN!"

For the record, I have absolutely no problem with anyone doing this. Do the legwork, make the arrangements, get the rewards. I'm sure if someone wanted to put in the time, they could do something similar.
Put the time in? We have, for almost year now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Mitch Panda Motorworks nice work scooping up a wild Bronco! Iā€™ll be down in STL next month with a 2 door BaseSquatch. Iā€™m very interested to see what you have in store for these rigs.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Over here at Panda Motorworks we've been anxious to dive into Bronco, much like everyone else. With no updates on our order we decided to look elsewhere for a Bronco. We spent just about all day on the phone ringing every dealership possible to see if they had any on the lot for sale due to customers backing out of orders. We had a few leads throughout the day, but they either ended up being Mannequin's or asking waaaaayyyyyy too much over sticker. After close to 8 hours of searching, we finally found one! The Bronco we found had just landed and was a personal order for an employee at a dealership who decided an F-150 Powerboost would meet his needs much better. We will be flying out Tuesday morning to pick it up and make the 15 hour drive back to St. Louis! So here it is, our new Bronco Big Bend! It is a a 2.3L with the 10AT in Carbonized Gray!

82C65DBF-F8BD-4B27-8231-2B975A6A6B10.JPG

046C5417-8497-4A6D-B5C0-B1F021C99B39.JPG

726D083C-9C8A-4D51-A85B-2EF27E7FD87F.JPG

EE98325E-D080-48DE-BD36-365412D31310.JPG
Keep us posted I am right down the street. I would love to see this in person.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good to see someone who is going to give some love to us 2.3l a/t order holders getting a unit to build off :cool:
Great work and good to see you found one. Assuming you paid a tad over MSRP, mind sharing what the markup was, out of curiosity?
Yes, we did pay a tad over MSRP to the tune of $5k. We weren't thrilled at the idea of paying over sticker, but we are considering this markup as a business expense. We would rather pay the $5k now to start our build and get started serving the community, then wait around for ours to eventually to be built.

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome, will stop by the shop sometime as I drive past it every day to work. I also live in Wentzville so very close.
Iā€™m

Iā€™m going to need to stop by and check you guys out too! I remember seeing some of your earlier posts and thinking yā€™all seemed great and had no clue you were in my area. Iā€™m excited to see what you do with this!
@Mitch Panda Motorworks nice work scooping up a wild Bronco! Iā€™ll be down in STL next month with a 2 door BaseSquatch. Iā€™m very interested to see what you have in store for these rigs.
Keep us posted I am right down the street. I would love to see this in person.
Feel free to stop by and check it out! We've already got some parts on the way for it, so we plan on hitting the ground running!

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So what are your plans for it?
We've got a lot in store! We plan on making a bunch of videos, from part installs & reviews, tuning insight, and more! We've got a few things planned for our first week of ownership that are a tad unorthodox, but should be fun and exciting nonetheless! At first we will be primarily focusing on installing new parts as they become available, with a focus on performance modifications! We expect our parts catalog to grow tremendously over the coming weeks!

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pandas, how close was this particular Bronco to your personal desired spec? Take what they had regardless, of desirably ? If you don't mind, what did you have in mind for a personal purchase spec... : )
To be honest, the vehicle we got was fairly similar to what we had ordered. Our order was for a 2.3 10AT Outer Banks with similar options. We didn't sacrifice much with the Big Bend, but the big bummer is the color. We were very excited about our Cyber Orange Bronco, but Carbonized Gray gives us a nice platform to start with!

Sponsored

Matthew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 77 Bronco, 04 F150, 15 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be honest, the vehicle we got was fairly similar to what we had ordered. Our order was for a 2.3 10AT Outer Banks with similar options. We didn't sacrifice much with the Big Bend, but the big bummer is the color. We were very excited about our Cyber Orange Bronco, but Carbonized Gray gives us a nice platform to start with!
Well if you want to use my Cyber Orange Badlands with Sasquatch for anything it is supposed to be delivered up in Alton in about two weeks!

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, we did pay a tad over MSRP to the tune of $5k. We weren't thrilled at the idea of paying over sticker, but we are considering this markup as a business expense. We would rather pay the $5k now to start our build and get started serving the community, then wait around for ours to eventually to be built.
5k over is a good deal for a wild bronco. I think a lot of us on the forum would consider paying that to get our bronco this week.

really looking forward to seeing what you guys do with it.

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well if you want to use my Cyber Orange Badlands with Sasquatch for anything it is supposed to be delivered up in Alton in about two weeks!
We will definitely need to check out that Cyber Orange in person!!

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
5k over is a good deal for a wild bronco. I think a lot of us on the forum would consider paying that to get our bronco this week.

really looking forward to seeing what you guys do with it.
We are definitely glad we didn't have to break the bank paying over sticker. We felt the $5k was reasonable considering the current market. Definitely better than the $35k markup some dealerships had!
Sponsored