Sponsored

Panda Motorworks Catch Can Kit Prototype Headed to Production!

GoArmyGA

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB Black
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you for this information. As most know we have been inside these engines since GEN1 2.0 and watched the progression with Ford & how they have handled such issues. As this system is better than previous systems it still leaves a lot to be desired in a daily application. The problem is it is fed back inside the engine and suppose to be burned. For those that are not racing their bronco this will yield in some not being fully burned and cause carbon build up on the intake valves which will reduce Fuel economy & performance in years. Secondly over the years carbon build up can get on your injectors and cause blockage. We see this all to often on Focus ST's and is the #1 failure point in the Gen1 2.0 EcoBoost engines. By adding this catch can this will help prevent the un wanted build up. (will it prevent it all? NO but it helps!)

One of the best parts about the aftermarket parts manufactures is they go above OEM engineering to help customers keep their cars healthy and fast. Another big part that will help in unwanted build up is using a quality oil. DI engines& oil can cause unwanted build up & LSPI. We have made this easy by offering our oil change kits for you. The oil meets and exceeds OEM specifications and is API certified and tested by many people in the racing community along with us that has proven to keep the inside of a DI engine cleaner and safer from LSPI!

We know this debate will go on and on and we have no issue with that but please lets make another thread vs cluttering up our Prototype thread so customers can keep up to date on this product and learn more when we have more to share with this wonderful community!
I am putting a catch can on my 2.3. I wish I did this on my 2011 BMW 335 which is a DI motor with no additional manifold injection. At 100K miles I had the intake manifold off and the valves were covered in build up. A catch can is a lot cheaper than walnut blasting your cylinder head.
Sponsored