Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone,

My name is Mitch and I am the VP of Sales & Marketing here at Panda Motorworks! We are excited to join and support the Bronco6G Forum now and in the future. We are currently awaiting our MY21 Ford Bronco OBX from our Local Ford Dealership here in St. Louis, Missouri.

Ford Bronco Panda Motorworks Introduction IMG_3654.JPG

A little bit about us, we have been in and around EcoBoost's since our inception in 2013. In that timeframe we have tuned thousands of EcoBoost powered vehicles including Focus ST/RS's, Fiesta STs, Edge STs, Explorer STs, EcoBoost Mustang, Ranger, F150 Raptors, and Ecoboost F150s! In that same time period we have built hundreds of high performance EcoBoost engines, with some of those engines pushing well over 500hp. We also have an in-house DynoJet Dyno that we used to tune this Focus RS and many more!

Ford Bronco Panda Motorworks Introduction IMG_4575.JPG
Ford Bronco Panda Motorworks Introduction 563HP  450TQ

We have also served the EcoBoost community for years as being the go-to spot for all your performance part and accessory needs! We have been eagerly awaiting the release of the Bronco to build out our Bronco catalog and Tuning Suite!

Ford Bronco Panda Motorworks Introduction IMG_8289.JPG

If you need any assistance, we have a team of live sales and support representatives available Monday-Friday 9-5 CST! You can reach us by phone (636) 614-3100 or by email! For sales assistance reach out to [email protected]. For customer support, please open a ticket here email [email protected]. I will also be active here on the forum, so you can always shoot me a PM! As of now, we have 2 Panda Motorworks staff on the forum, Chris Panda Motorworks and Myself.

We are excited to be apart of this forum and we can't wait to share our adventure with everyone! Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Instagram!

-ML
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Mitch.
Welcome, glad to see you.