Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Introducing the Panda Motorworks PandaSquatch T-Shirt!

The new Ford Bronco has an optional Sasquatch Package, so we figured why not bring that philosophy to Panda Motorworks?! Born Wild, just like the Bronco, the PandaSquatch is our interpretation of a Panda and Sasquatch combined with our own personal flare! To kick off this new t-shirt, we are including them for FREE when you order over $100 in Bronco parts and use code "Bronco6T"! If you spend under $100, you can still get in on the fun by receiving 50% off a T-shirt using the same code "Bronco6T50". Just add the shirt to your cart, put in the code , and receive the discount automatically!

**T-shirts are currently in pre-order phase and are expected to ship by 8/2**

Ford Bronco Panda Motorworks PandaSquatch T-Shirt 217482844_951896152331978_5533010637316122217_n (1)
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Classic. (y) The beard makes it work.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really cool, but I am never going to pre-order anything ever again.
This shirt was finalized today with our local supplier. They have always been on top of their ETA's and confirmed they have our materials to make them.

We also have a few Bronco Products IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!

I do understand the frustrations with Pre-Order & COVID ETA's, We would not provide an ETA on our own product we did not fully believe in, because at heart we are consumers and enthusiasts too here at Panda Motorworks

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This shirt was finalized today with our local supplier. They have always been on top of their ETA's and confirmed they have our materials to make them.

We also have a few Bronco Products IN STOCK READY TO SHIP!

I do understand the frustrations with Pre-Order & COVID ETA's, We would not provide an ETA on our own product we did not fully believe in, because at heart we are consumers and enthusiasts too here at Panda Motorworks
Haha. I was trying to make a joke at Ford's expense. I will be coming for a tune . . . eventually. Thanks for dealing with Bronco nuts.

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haha. I was trying to make a joke at Ford's expense. I will be coming for a tune . . . eventually. Thanks for dealing with Bronco nuts.
You know re reading that I could see that now. I am still recovering from our 1000mile adventure and a fun filled day today.

Anytime! We are excited to be apart of this community and show you guys what we have in store!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm interested in the DD ditch lights, but which bulb do you recommend. Is the max really worth that price??

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm interested in the DD ditch lights, but which bulb do you recommend. Is the max really worth that price??

The MAX'S ARE INSANE!

Heck even the Sports are Crazy Bright!

If you like light I would get what fits in your budget. I PROMISE you will NOT be disappointed!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Introducing the Panda Motorworks PandaSquatch T-Shirt!

The new Ford Bronco has an optional Sasquatch Package, so we figured why not bring that philosophy to Panda Motorworks?! Born Wild, just like the Bronco, the PandaSquatch is our interpretation of a Panda and Sasquatch combined with our own personal flare! To kick off this new t-shirt, we are including them for FREE when you order over $100 in Bronco parts and use code "Bronco6T"! If you spend under $100, you can still get in on the fun by receiving 50% off a T-shirt using the same code "Bronco6T50". Just add the shirt to your cart, put in the code , and receive the discount automatically!

**T-shirts are currently in pre-order phase and are expected to ship by 8/2**

Ford Bronco Panda Motorworks PandaSquatch T-Shirt 217482844_951896152331978_5533010637316122217_n (1)
Anything else planned for bronco?

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully soon before other aftermarket companies come out with stuff. I want to spend some more money 😂.
We have a list of products to still add to the site.

what are you looking to buy next? what have you bought already?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We have a list of products to still add to the site.

what are you looking to buy next? what have you bought already?
Only aftermarket part I bought was step/sliders and the security drawer from ford. Will be looking to replace the rear bumper and will see if anyone comes out with different hoods. The stick on fake hood scoop from ford is tacky and serves no purpose.