Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds kind of like my house. I used have cabinets open all the time, lights flicker, and one bedroom in particular just feels off to be in. We had a guest stay in that room once and he refused to ever come to our house again after that night. There is some charring on the rafters directly above that room so something happened in the past.

We refer to this "entity" as Sanders. Everything stopped one night after we yelled at Sanders to knock it off. So yeah, I'm now certain there's something beyond our observable world.

Bonus content, I know a guy that claims to have encountered Bigfoot while hunting. He said the stench was like nothing he'd ever experienced. He also stopped hunting after that.
I'm sure I mentioned it in my earlier posts a year ago, but the one property (151 Analomink St.) was a known property for paranormal activities with books written on it. The ghost was Beattie and it was believed she met her tragic death on the staircase. It was often when all my roommates would be in the living room and we would hear loud "footfalls" on the staircase and an overall ruckus. We would just yell to Beattie to knock it off or quiet down and the noise would stop.

I also have had a Sasquatch/Bigfoot encounter as I relayed earlier in the thread. I can guarantee the 20-30lb rocks are still were they lay on the family's homestead after being thrown at me.
Sponsored