First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
watching thread to see what this Lux visor looks like and costs..
Sun Visor - Ford (M2DZ7804105CA)
  • Sale Price:$311.90
ADD TO CART
Provide your VIN at checkout and we'll verify this part fits your specific vehicle before shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PARTS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY and some may require special ordering from the manufacturer.
genuine-ford.png

lincoln.png
mercury.png

• Manufacturer:Ford
  • Part Number:M2DZ7804105CA

Manufacturer WarrantyMinimum of 12 Months

Guaranteed FitmentAlways the correct parts

Shop with ConfidenceYour information is safe

In-House ExpertsWe know our products

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sun Visor - Ford (M2DZ7804105CA)
  • Sale Price:$311.90
ADD TO CART
Provide your VIN at checkout and we'll verify this part fits your specific vehicle before shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PARTS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY and some may require special ordering from the manufacturer.
Ford Bronco Part Number for Sunvisor with Homelink mercury

• Manufacturer:Ford
  • Part Number:M2DZ7804105CA

Manufacturer WarrantyMinimum of 12 Months

Guaranteed FitmentAlways the correct parts

Shop with ConfidenceYour information is safe

In-House ExpertsWe know our products
Great stuff, thank you. My chamberlain opener is connected to Wi-Fi, so I think I’m going to start with the built in MyQ app. Just tell Siri to open MyQ and press the open/ close button. Mitigates any security concerns and saves $300+. It’s requires a bit more than just a button, but not much more and still very easy.

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great stuff, thank you. My chamberlain opener is connected to Wi-Fi, so I think I’m going to start with the built in MyQ app. Just tell Siri to open MyQ and press the open/ close button. Mitigates any security concerns and saves $300+. It’s requires a bit more than just a button, but not much more and still very easy.
Good Morning Ryan,
I love the MyQ app. Not just for opening the door(s) if I am out in the yard, but to see if I forgot and left a door open? If out in the she shed working on a project and then realize I may have had a senior moment , I can just look at the app to see and then close if needed. Adding the camera is nice to see the garage but I can't bring myself to pay for the monthly fee for recording. I have a ring system and trying to keep from adding more fees. grin.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good Morning Ryan,
I love the MyQ app. Not just for opening the door(s) if I am out in the yard, but to see if I forgot and left a door open? If out in the she shed working on a project and then realize I may have had a senior moment , I can just look at the app to see and then close if needed. Adding the camera is nice to see the garage but I can't bring myself to pay for the monthly fee for recording. I have a ring system and trying to keep from adding more fees. grin.
so I can ask Siri to open the door via CarPlay when I’m pulling into my driveway? If so I’m sold

Sponsored
OP
OP
j_anderson

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good Morning Ryan,
Wyze cameras are cheap. I have one in the garage.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good Morning Ryan,
Yeah, i can relate. I have the camera too and it’s programmed to shut at certain times so I really like the additional features. I’m not paying to have it backed up by the company
so I can ask Siri to open the door via CarPlay when I’m pulling into my driveway? If so I’m sold
No, I don’t think you can do this without a MyQ home bridge which I believe makes it all voice compatible with Siri to where you can just ask Siri to open the garage door. It costs $70. https://www.chamberlain.com/myq-hom...tm_keyword=myQ.com&utm_content=Apple_myQ_page

Without the bridge I tell Siri to open MyQ and then press the open button.

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Siri can open the app for you , but you still have to push the on screen button to open or close . I had a couple of instances where my door opened without my doing so. Scary . I started utilizing the security feature where I have to enter a 4 digit code which was a PITA the first few times. Now it’s just habit . I like this because it has electro me ha mechanical dead bolts. When I close the door , the deadbolt actuator slides the bolt into the door track and prevents the door from being able to lift up. Press open and it auto disengages by pulling the dead bolt out and then the door lifts.

sorry … SIRI 😂

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Siri can open the app for you , but you still have to push the on screen button to open or close . I had a couple of instances where my door opened without my doing so. Scary . I started utilizing the security feature where I have to enter a 4 digit code which was a PITA the first few times. Now it’s just habit . I like this because it has electro me ha mechanical dead bolts. When I close the door , the deadbolt actuator slides the bolt into the door track and prevents the door from being able to lift up. Press open and it auto disengages by pulling the dead bolt out and then the door lifts.

sorry … SIRI 😂
FWIW I haven’t had any issues with the door opening or closing by accident. I tell Siri to open the app and press the button. My opener also has a camera as well as sound so I can see, hear and talk through it in the garage via my phone app.

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

sorry … SIRI 😂
well,,,
You can add MyQ very cheaply. I’ve used these on several homes and they work perfectly.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GD3D9Y...abc_6W09AQYEN54KJRZE9B35?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

and after a little research..heres how to utilize SIRI for Paul...smile

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FWIW I haven’t had any issues with the door opening or closing by accident. I tell Siri to open the app and press the button. My opener also has a camera as well as sound so I can see, hear and talk through it in the garage via my phone app.
I think mine opening by accident is due to being in a densly populated area and someone else's opener is getting me . Hard to do with rolling codes but really scary when you are standing in your garage and no one does anything before the door just engages and opens. Seemingly by itself. once I started utilizing the App's PIN feature, it has never happened again.

JohnnyX

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!

As soon as I get my replacement, I’ll take phots of the process as I go and post here!
By the way, what color is the visor you ordered. I assume it will match the current gray interior??

OP
OP
j_anderson

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

By the way, what color is the visor you ordered. I assume it will match the current gray interior??
Correct. There is only one color as far as I know.

ricstang

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone figured out if all Bronco's have that wiring for the Visor?
Sponsored