First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trying to find a part number for the corner trim above the rear bumper. Can't seem to find it on the Ford parts website. It's the painted part circled
Ford Bronco Part number needed - corner trim above the rear bumper PXL_20220418_180616817~2
Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That would be the rear fender/quarter panel(entire) assembly. Time to upgrade to some squared off ones or @flip should be able to help.

OP
OP

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That would be the rear fender(entire) assembly. Time to upgrade to some squared off ones or @flip should be able to help.
No it's a small piece around the tail light separate from the fender. It's plastic

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, you’re right sorry.

The red marking blocked the lines separating the pieces and I saw the damaged fender/quarter panel.

Basically the trim piece that houses the radar assembly.

OP
OP

Notbostrom

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, you’re right sorry.

The red marking blocked the lines separating the pieces and I saw the damaged fender/quarter panel.

Basically the trim piece that houses the radar assembly.
What's funny is there is no damage to the vehicle but those funky reflections make it look banged up. There is a 1/4 inch paint chip in the circled area and trying to decide if it's more cost effective to repaint that piece or order a new one and swap it out.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's funny is there is no damage to the vehicle but those funky reflections make it look banged up. There is a 1/4 inch paint chip in the circled area and trying to decide if it's more cost effective to repaint that piece or order a new one and swap it out.
Paint it.

That part does not come painted... so you get to either order a new part that is primed that you'll have to paint yourself, or just do some minor correction on the part you already have. If there is no damage to the part it just makes sense to do the correction on the part you already have.

But anyway, it's part of the bumper assembly. To answer your question the part is called a "Bumper Side Extension" if I recall correctly. Part number is M2DZ-17811-xxxxx. The "xxxxx" will vary based on your exact trim/config. Your dealer's part counter should be able to look up the exact part.

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Trying to find a part number for the corner trim above the rear bumper. Can't seem to find it on the Ford parts website. It's the painted part circled
Ford Bronco Part number needed - corner trim above the rear bumper PXL_20220418_180616817~2
I see the paint chip.
I had similar chip. Bought the Carbonized grey from Amazon. The vendor is ScratchesHappen.

Exact color match. And you can't even see it.

Ok, if you know where it was and you are only a foot away, you can tell. Otherwise....

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ive found the pain of a chip fades over time. You will just get another one to replace that chip. I would just have it touched up.