Part numbers available yet for the various Bronco trim grills?

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
Thanks!

So I’m a bit confused; do I need to buy all that shit shown in your blown up picture, or can I buy just the grill itself?
Probably just need to buy the grill. The rest of the stuff seems identical. The only issue I see is say you have a high package with front camera; the base or black diamond grill won't work since it doesn't have a sku for the cutout for it (since you can't get that series in high/lux).
Advertisement

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Probably just need to buy the grill. The rest of the stuff seems identical. The only issue I see is say you have a high package with front camera; the base or black diamond grill won't work since it doesn't have a sku for the cutout for it (since you can't get that series in high/lux).
I’m also trying to figure out the colour options. From the post from Flip, I don’t seem to see a front camera option BB in a MIC or just plastic grey whatever you want to call it.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
I’m also trying to figure out the colour options. From the post from Flip, I don’t seem to see a front camera option BB in a MIC or just plastic grey whatever you want to call it.
yeah same issue with base and BD. You could just do a OB (same design) but have it painted in Carbonized Grey?

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

If I’m reading them right they all come primed? So they all need to be painted?

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
If I’m reading them right they all come primed? So they all need to be painted?
That’s my understanding. I imagine it’s much more cost efficient for Ford, especially as they add/drop colours.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 Transit Connect
Bronco
Black Diamond
So, if Black Diamond and Base are the same part numbers for the grille itself - the letters are sold separately?? Also - they're not snap-on in any way - you have to drill out rivets and melt back on?? I might as well just paint them myself if I am doing all that work anyhow....

I guess I expected each grill to have their own part number...what was I thinking?

ISO TRADE: my BD for your BASE

Advertisement

Advertisement