Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, folks, I've received a build date for my ride up here in the PNW (Washington). I have a 4-Door Badlands Sasquatch being built (hopefully) on 10/4. With that said, I'm looking to swap out some parts to get it *just* right. Before I'd look to order the parts I want via my dealership and/or get them done at a paint shop, I figured I'd give the B6G fam the opportunity first.

Here's what I'm looking for to swap:
- Wildtrak/First-Edition Black-painted beauty rings
- Wildtrak/First-Edition Black-painted grille

I know it's early, but I'd figure I'd start a thread for this so that others can submit their request and see if there are any takers!
Sponsored

jwrightpdx

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, folks, I've received a build date for my ride up here in the PNW (Washington). I have a 4-Door Badlands Sasquatch being built (hopefully) on 10/4. With that said, I'm looking to swap out some parts to get it *just* right. Before I'd look to order the parts I want via my dealership and/or get them done at a paint shop, I figured I'd give the B6G fam the opportunity first.

Here's what I'm looking for to swap:
- Wildtrak/First-Edition Black-painted beauty rings
- Wildtrak/First-Edition Black-painted grille

I know it's early, but I'd figure I'd start a thread for this so that others can submit their request and see if there are any takers!
I just got a build date of 11/22 for my Wildtrak and was hoping to swap for a Badlands grille. I’m planning to sell my stock wheels/tires altogether, but may be open to a swap on the beauty rings. I’m down in Portland but will probably be looking for an excuse to go for a drive after delivery if you’re still in the market when mine delivers, so let’s stay in touch!

OP
OP
privateer35

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got a build date of 11/22 for my Wildtrak and was hoping to swap for a Badlands grille. I’m planning to sell my stock wheels/tires altogether, but may be open to a swap on the beauty rings. I’m down in Portland but will probably be looking for an excuse to go for a drive after delivery if you’re still in the market when mine delivers, so let’s stay in touch!
Absolutely!!! I just got pushed to 11/1, so a little closer to your date lol. I'd be down if you want to meet somewhere in the middle. PM me if you want!
Sponsored