First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F250 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will see. Boeing down this morning to $100 a share. Some airlines are trying to delay plane orders. Probably longer term you should be ok, but none of us have a crystal ball. A keen eyed day trader could make some cash in this market.
Yeah, I wouldn't want to see Boeing go bankrupt, take a bail out and hang the shareholders out to dry. This happened to me on General Motors, I will never buy another GM product again.
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I wouldn't want to see Boeing go bankrupt, take a bail out and hang the shareholders out to dry. This happened to me on General Motors, I will never buy another GM product again.
Stock market circuit breaker tripped again just now. Kenny Rodgers: "You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em."

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's ugly but still did 15 percent this morning...Know when to fold exactly. Auto stocks are going to be a golden buy over the next two weeks.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
it's ugly but still did 15 percent this morning...Know when to fold exactly. Auto stocks are going to be a golden buy over the next two weeks.
Looks like Ford is at 4.1 per share. That is down quite a bit as percentage from 5 yesterday. I wonder how low it will go? The situation with plant closing and long term customer purchasing losses (through less hours and unemployment) has me concerned in terms of upswing.

Also Tesla is way down at around $350 a share from it's recent record high $900 range. A lot of that seemed an "irrational exuberance" spike. But people like that stock, I wonder how low it will go, and what it will take for people to start betting on it again.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will see. Boeing down this morning to $100 a share. Some airlines are trying to delay plane orders. Probably longer term you should be ok, but none of us have a crystal ball. A keen eyed day trader could make some cash in this market.
If I didn't expect to need funds in the next year or so for some major purchases I'd be putting it all into the market now that it's >30% down. It will recover, but the last few major bumps took about 3 years to turn around.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Ford is at 4.1 per share. That is down quite a bit as percentage from 5 yesterday. I wonder how low it will go? The situation with plant closing and long term customer purchasing losses (through less hours and unemployment) has me concerned in terms of upswing.

Also Tesla is way down at around $350 a share from it's recent record high $900 range. A lot of that seemed an "irrational exuberance" spike. But people like that stock, I wonder how low it will go, and what it will take for people to start betting on it again.
The auto stocks are super cheap now, I'm guessing another 20 to 30 percent before all is said and done but when this is over in a few weeks (hopefully) the markets are going to roar due to pent up demand.
Sponsored