TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Definitely not a good enough pic to make any kind of judgment on the color.
They had a paint sample of it out at one of the meets, by all accounts it looks like a slightly lighter Velocity Blue, which I'm assuming it will replace next year.

PXL_20220820_142308853.jpg

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seems about as fitting as trying to capture 60s/70s nostalgia by dressing up a Ford Fusion
The sport is a really cool Ford Escape, but it probably shouldn't have the Bronco name. And I say this as a Bronco and Escape owner. Love my old escape and Bronco, but trying to combine them doesn't do it for me.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You know I don't hate them when viewed as what they actually are. But I wish they would have slapped another name on the dang thing. Maybe just completely murdered the escape and called the BS an escape sport or escape adventure. I am sure they would have come up with some creative way to name had they not been lazy and trying to confuse the general population.
Escape

old_Ford_Escape_2022_SUV_60c993425c19b.jpg

Escape Sport?

731513.jpg

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜17 4Runner, ā€˜16 BMW 328i, ā€˜96 Stang GT, ā€˜19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Donā€™t like that color on the Sport (and agree the Spout shouldnā€˜t be a Bronco), but it might look pretty good on a real Bronco. I didnā€™t like Velocity Blue on several other Ford vehicles, but absolutely love it on the Bronco. The amount of black on the Bronco, along with its general vibe, are perfect for VB. This blue might work on heritage. I would have preferred Brittney Blue.

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Escape

Ford Bronco Peak Blue Metallic color spied on Bronco Sport 731513

Escape Sport?

Ford Bronco Peak Blue Metallic color spied on Bronco Sport 731513
Ford Bronco Peak Blue Metallic color spied on Bronco Sport 2012-Ford-Escape-FrontSide_FTESC121_640x480

Ford Bronco Peak Blue Metallic color spied on Bronco Sport bronco-sport-3-scaled

Since launch I've thought the Bronco Sport looks like what the Escape design language logically would have continued on to. But that's a complete aside from the topic of the new paint color.

I think it would look great without the white trim. The white trim looks shoehorned onto the newer models for some reason imo.

retiredarmymp

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somebody, nobody I know, is going to love it! Im happy for them!

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Escape

Ford Bronco Peak Blue Metallic color spied on Bronco Sport bronco-sport-3-scaled

Escape Sport?

In my universe the escape was axed with the focus and the BS entirely replaced the escape. Obviously having both of them makes less sense. They could have called it a damn mini flex for all I care.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since launch I've thought the Bronco Sport looks like what the Escape design language logically would have continued on to. But that's a complete aside from the topic of the new paint color.

I think it would look great without the white trim. The white trim looks shoehorned onto the newer models for some reason imo.
This guy gets it.

Sponsored

MrOzMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Look, Ford is a business. If they can grow their business and make more money by offering more products to more people using familiar brands, then good on them. Nobody is cross shopping the Bronco Sport with the regular Bronco. They are for different people. Ford wants to compete with Porsche SUVs with a Mustang SUV? Good on them. It actually makes sense. At one time, the idea of a Porsche SUV sounded dumb. Jeep has many products under their off-road brand. It made sense for Ford to move that direction with the Bronco name. If you look at the competition (especially Stellantis), and the entire industry, you will see why Fordā€™s decision makes sense. Nobody wants an ā€œEscape Adventureā€ They are going after Subaru, Jeep Renegade/Cherokee and RAV4 buyers with the Bronco Sport.

You know I don't hate them when viewed as what they actually are. But I wish they would have slapped another name on the dang thing. Maybe just completely murdered the escape and called the BS an escape sport or escape adventure. I am sure they would have come up with some creative way to name had they not been lazy and trying to confuse the general population.

kbeck

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just really disappointed in orange going away. A vehicle like this deserves bold color choices, and as a Georgia Tech alum I can't possibly go with red and black. ;)