First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All the bronco sport hate is funny. It’s a capable, attractive vehicle that expands the brand and allows for a step up to the big bronco. We have both and sadly for most bronco owners this little guy would be more than enough. We have an order in for that exact model. I love it.
I love the sport, if I didnt have a bronco, Id surely have a sport. looks great, super functional.

my issue here is that its design simply does NOT work with the 2tone grill. Im not sure the big bronco works with the 2 tone grill. I think this package feels extremely forced.

"Yes, we should do a heritage edition!"

and no one stopped to look at the result. Even worse, they probably committed long ago that big and sport would always do the same special editions, without looking to see if it looks absurd on one or the other.

So yeah, Im not shitting on the sport, I am shitting on the heritage edition appearance on the sport.

but hey, just one assholes opinion, maybe others love it.
Sponsored

Benzito

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Too much white. Yuck.

Deleted member 3063

BSA,
Bronco Sport Anonymous

For those that are afraid that admitting a like for the BS will make their nads seem smaller
First step is admitting you have a problem

Ford Bronco Peak Blue Metallic color spied on Bronco Sport my-nads-on

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2015 991.1 911
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had a Bronco Sport before my Bronco. Great car, loved my time in it.

That being said, it looks AWFUL in this heritage build. Keep it the normal colors and it'll be perfectly fine.

Sponsored

wannabronco

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Tacoma, Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know my paints skills are lacking but I would have liked a little more of a boxy front end
Ford Bronco Peak Blue Metallic color spied on Bronco Sport Screenshot_20220908-202159_Chrome

Peak Blue Bronco Sport 1.jpg

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did this thread go from being about a color to being about the baby bronco? By the way we all know what they say about opinions and everybody having one.

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't like the full size heritage edition. They look like clown cars but the sport? And I love the sports. The sport looks absolutely terrible

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All the bronco sport hate is funny. It’s a capable, attractive vehicle that expands the brand and allows for a step up to the big bronco. We have both and sadly for most bronco owners this little guy would be more than enough. We have an order in for that exact model. I love it.
Have both as well. My full size it's awesome and fun to offroad with but the sport is super nice for rpad trips and goes through those unpaved path to camp spots like nothing.

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Peak Blue Metallic color spied on Bronco Sport Peak Blue Bronco Sport 1

Ford Bronco Peak Blue Metallic color spied on Bronco Sport Peak Blue Bronco Sport 1

Since launch I've thought the Bronco Sport looks like what the Escape design language logically would have continued on to. But that's a complete aside from the topic of the new paint color.

I think it would look great without the white trim. The white trim looks shoehorned onto the newer models for some reason imo.
The complete Escape Timberline editions over the years lol

Ford Bronco Peak Blue Metallic color spied on Bronco Sport Screenshot_20220910-205349
Ford Bronco Peak Blue Metallic color spied on Bronco Sport Screenshot_20220910-205603
Ford Bronco Peak Blue Metallic color spied on Bronco Sport Screenshot_20220910-205409

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You know I don't hate them when viewed as what they actually are. But I wish they would have slapped another name on the dang thing. Maybe just completely murdered the escape and called the BS an escape sport or escape adventure. I am sure they would have come up with some creative way to name had they not been lazy and trying to confuse the general population.
To be fair, the bar for confusing the American general population is to require them to operate a turn signal.

Anyway, because this forum is moderated by Ford, let me just say that it's a beautiful car and color scheme and in 10 years time these will still stand out as uniquely styled and hideously ugly with negative resale value on account of how truly terrible they look. Focus groups are never wrong but maybe don't canvas the blind for automotive styling insight?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nobody is cross shopping the Bronco Sport with the regular Bronco. They are for different people.
Exactly. You cross shop a Bronco with a Mustang, not a front wheel drive crossover with no stick shift option.

I like the Sport, but they should have murdered the horrible new "mazda looking" Escape and just made it the new 4th gen Escape.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
POPULAR OPINION:
Bronco Sport in Heritage trim looks God awful.

UNPOPULAR OPINION:
The Full sized Bronco in Heritage trim also looks God awful. There, I said it. It looks like shit.

cyberfalco

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK, 2000 Ram 2500, 1993 FZJ80, 1994 FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do enjoy the white wheel trend but I feel like every car will have white wheels in a year.
Sponsored