Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

are those the squatch wheel and tires? hard to tell, but they sure look wide.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean the rest of us were looking at the bronco in the back lol. Guess he was really excited by the Wildtrak...

Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think A51 will be one of the few colors that will look good with a grey roof.

Get OB with color fender flares, side mirrors and handles.

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was thinking First Edition. Rapid Red with FE Black Grille. Couldn’t tell if it has fugly blue interior. But then I noticed the Wildtrak sticker. Lol ?
I noticed on the website a while back that two of the CGI "hero" WildTrak images had their grilles swapped out from the previous BB/OBX style grille to a gloss black version of the BL grille. Figured that was an indicator that they'd opted to give the WildTrak the BL grille for production. These pics seem to further indicate this (MIC top notwithstanding.)

Before: (cropped B6G header versions with the previous grilles for comparison)
Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview 2021%20Bronco%20Bronco6G%20Wallpaper%20Header

Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview 2021%20Bronco%20Bronco6G%20First%20Edition

After: (Current images on the Ford site)
Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview u725_fna_shot_031_49881_ext_front_3_4_action_glamis_dunesLONG.tif

Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview u725_fna_shot_039_49892_ext_front_3_4_johnson_valley_v12.tif

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Based on their actions at the Colorado event and the color walk through video that supposedly needs two weeks to put together, I'd say the placement is both accurate and appropriate.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed on the website a while back that two of the CGI "hero" WildTrak images had their grilles swapped out from the previous BB/OBX style grille to a gloss black version of the BL grille. Figured that was an indicator that they'd opted to give the WildTrak the BL grille for production. These pics seem to further indicate this (MIC top notwithstanding.)

Before: (cropped B6G header versions with the previous grilles for comparison)
Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview u725_fna_shot_039_49892_ext_front_3_4_johnson_valley_v12.tif

After: (Current images on the Ford site)

Good catch!

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good catch!
It hasn't been changed anywhere else (the shot below was tweaked too) but these are pretty high-profile, so it's just a (strong) hunch at this point.

Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview 21_FRD_BRO_49888.tif

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
?? Wildtrak with the badlands grill? NICE ??
exactly. And the grille is the third iteration of the BL grille. There is one in carbonized gray with the full halo; there is the carbonized gray with partial halo and this one which appears to be full halo and black glossy grille. I hope they are all available.
Sponsored