Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 9.04.19 PM.png

Been on the website this whole time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well just how do you expect me to see it even if it is RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES?!?!? :) I was hoping that silver grilles would be available on the ones I was looking at. If worse comes to worse I guess I can get it painted. Thanks for the info!
Sponsored

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Remember when the Ford Raptor had the grey bumpers, flares and wheels? Plus the orange strip in the side mirrors? Me neither.

Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview Black and Blue Raptor 002.JPG

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, they need to just make every non-body part the same color. If they love the carbonized grey top so much, then put it on the mirrors, flares, etc. Or just make the damn top in the same color as all the other plastic parts. I will never understand this decision by Ford.
The grey is terrible for the top. Ridiculous

PulltheLeverBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 Platinum 2014 Flex Limited w/Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know it’s been pointed out already, but that logo bug/bronco nation watermark is borderline disrespectful. I work inside the video and photo world - this is the worst placement and use I’ve ever seen. Sounds like hyperbole but honestly, what a “dick move” B-Nation.

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Seems like your the only one not to know about the “by September” B & P release date that is now “October B & P”.

Go do your own DD to convince yourself, I can’t quote or cut and paste for you.

GL
Ok, here you go;
Official Ford Announcement
Bronco Build and price goes live in October
As excitement builds around the Bronco brand of rugged SUVs, the Bronco two- and four-door build and price site will go live in October. Enthusiasts will be able to virtually create their ideal models and compare pricing for option groups. Reservation holders can create their dream off-road machine and print and save the information for ordering, which will begin in December.

The all-new two- and four-door Bronco goes on sale next spring. To learn more about Bronco and Bronco Sport, go to Ford.com/Bronco.
https://media.ford.com/content/ford...thusiasts-bronco-brand-expands-sasquatch.html

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty sure (based on the prominent CGI images on the Bronco website) that they've decided to swap the Wildtrak grille over to the Badlands design.
And these other prominant ones still show the 6 slot grille. - I guess ultimately we won't know until they show more or say something. Release more pics Ford/BN haha.

Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview 1601278774946

Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview 1601278802717

Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview 1601278830233

Agreed. Area 51 hadn't even been in the running for me, until I finally saw it sprayed out on an actual Bronco body in those pics last week. It's now tied with VB for the top spot. Might even have the edge, based on the vintage vibe it has, as well as its Bronco-exclusiveness.

I'm also hoping that the gray hardtop will look better than we're assuming it will once we see fully trimmed, production-spec rigs out in the wild. I'm also ALSO hoping that the goddamn white whale white top does indeed become a reality.
I agree about liking Area 51 a lot more after seeing the painted body images. It's #2 behind Velocity Blue for me. The biggest thing I dislike about Area 51 is that it's a flat color (no metallic)

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If they use the same paint on the top as the rest of the vehicle, everything will fade at the same rate.
I believe the MIC gray top has no paint. It’s just the raw plastic - same as the grill and fender flares.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have any of the FE reservation holders owned any of these in the past by chance?

Nautica.jpg

Nautica 2.jpg

Orvis.jpg

Orvis Interior.jpg
First Edition reservations holders can move to any model they want. But without a FE reservation you won't be able to purchase a FE., but thanks for the visual anyway. After viewing the Wildtrak, I'd be perfectly fine switching to one and get my Tan leather. Who knows, Ford might even give the FE a unique interior or even a few color choices.

Last edited:

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And these other prominant ones still show the 6 slot grille. - I guess ultimately we won't know until they show more or say something. Release more pics Ford/BN haha.

Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview 1601278830233

Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview 582a89ef5670448372211813f6236afd

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hot pepper is the same as Rapid Red. Just a new name.
Hot Pepper red appears to have gold metal flake and rapid red has silver metallic in it.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can't unsee that logo placement. ?

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm starting to think that the grey top thing is a Ford marketing stunt. Keeps everyone talking about the Bronco pre-production.

Then switch to black for production and give everyone a sigh of relief.