Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was talking to a designer that worked on bronco and she says the reason they went with stickers and not badges is because “overlanders like stickers”

dint worry I told her they are dumb AF and she messed up

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm probably taking mine off as soon as I can get it home from the dealership. It'll get replaced with one of the vintage script Bronco logos when I find a nice one.

If someone is realy out there stealing these stickers, I'd simply ask them to remove mine with care so as not to damage the paint! Lol

STANG526

Outer Banks
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Ford Mustang, Ford F150, Pontiac Grand am
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right after Pontiac announced they were closing, my hood bage was stolen off my Grand am. It had a prong and adhesive on it. Someone tried to steal it a couple months ago by going through the windshield wiper module, then ended up breaking off part of the ignition .
I worry about my 35th anniversary badges on my Mustang though and they are still there.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can have mine. Makes a expensive cool vehicle look cheap anyway. Come on FORD you can do better than that.
That's exactly how I look at the those stickers. You pay a considerable sum of money for a vehicle that has a 5 cent badge on the fenders. Pitiful, quite pitiful. But, mine will most likely be gone before anyone can steal them. :)

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was talking to a designer that worked on bronco and she says the reason they went with stickers and not badges is because “overlanders like stickers”

dint worry I told her they are dumb AF and she messed up
Yeah, they should have done it right.

Punch a hole or three in the fenders and use the highest lowest quality imported chrome plated plastic badges. Add some contrasting paint to fall off so the whole thing is a unreadable chrome blob in 3 years for bonus points

I like the idea of stickers. Easy to delete and/or customize.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, they should have done it right.

Punch a hole or three in the fenders and use the highest lowest quality imported chrome plated plastic badges. Add some contrasting paint to fall off so the whole thing is a unreadable chrome blob in 3 years for bonus points

I like the idea of stickers. Easy to delete and/or customize.
I just have a genuine hate for stickers. I feel like once you start putting stickers on something everyone else starts putting them on too. Pretty soon you just have stickers covering your car! That escalated quickly lol

Sponsored

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

but...but...how will people know how much money you spent?
I think a lot of members on here don't care about that and will just be proud to have their Bronco. I think it looks cleaner without stickers and badges.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think a lot of members on here don't care about that and will just be proud to have their Bronco. I think it looks cleaner without stickers and badges.
Proabably not even a sharp butter knife in that subi.

braasch77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i was being sarcastic, probably should have been clearer about that. Based on what I've read in these forums, people here are excited for the broncos because of what they can do off-road and how much fun they will be to own and don't give a rip about what people think or if they know how much it cost them to get it.

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i was being sarcastic, probably should have been clearer about that. Based on what I've read in these forums, people here are excited for the broncos because of what they can do off-road and how much fun they will be to own and don't give a rip about what people think or if they know how much it cost them to get it.
I knew you were. 😁
Sponsored