David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see a ton of post about people getting screwed by dealer markups. Let’s give props to those dealers that still have integrity. My experience with Woody Sander Ford in Cincinnati has been great. Just got my purchase order and price was msrp. There was nothing in writing to guarantee that. They just do shit the right way. Simple as that.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see a ton of post about people getting screwed by dealer markups. Let’s give props to those dealers that still have integrity. My experience with Woody Sander Ford in Cincinnati has been great. Just got my purchase order and price was msrp. There was nothing in writing to guarantee that. They just do shit the right way. Simple as that.
My Dealer and Salesman, Wilson Ford in Oregon has been great to work with. MSRP! For those getting screwed....they should have got everything IN WRITING!!!!! There is some personal fault here but Dealers doing some of the things we have read...it's slimy for sure.

A51Mule

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Early reservation holder: 7/14/2020
Late order: 9/21/2021
Build date: 11/29/2021

I received the same “preview order” as the rest of you.

I started getting nervous about ADM last week and ended up emailing dealer. I said I “assumed” the MSRP on the preview order would be my price.

Received an email back saying they “might have $2-3K addendum” to MSRP.

I then requested they guarantee MSRP in writing by today or I would change dealers. (All very cordial of course).

Received email this morning confirming MSRP. Not signed by either party but I have no reason to doubt their word. And I’m guessing if they try to tack something on later, the bronco6g community will have a field day with their reviews.

Not trying to say this is what others should do but it looks like it’s working for me.

BE2B019D-CA8C-49FE-B0EE-E3FF1EEE0B22.jpeg

nikkgmm

Badlands
First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yours seems like the same order sheet I received when I placed it. I literally went to my dealer today due to all the fiascos I have been seeing at other dealers and got this in writing.

65218.jpg