Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! Any plan if you come across a nice Bronco that isn't squatched?

I also wanted to have something on hand for when I come across my first wild Bronco - and I decided to lean into the pineapple.
Ford Bronco people talking about rubber duckies and stuff.... this is what I'm doing 1631111737194

Each QR code, when scanned, will display a text message. I have 4 versions at the moment, each beginning with "Nice Bronco!" followed by one of 4 messages tying in with the pineapple theme and encouraging them to visit B6G (so they can become educated on the reference).
I like the QR codes, I posted a link on the forum to these several weeks ago and have them in my truck if I see any Broncos in the wild, maybe I’ll add the QR code bit unless you wouldn’t mind sharing them and I can print out on mailing labels to add to the keychains I have.
Didn’t know about the swingers connection, I always associate them with Hawaii.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ATX Madridista

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Black Diamond Sasquatch V6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! Any plan if you come across a nice Bronco that isn't squatched?

I also wanted to have something on hand for when I come across my first wild Bronco - and I decided to lean into the pineapple.
Ford Bronco people talking about rubber duckies and stuff.... this is what I'm doing 1631111737194

Each QR code, when scanned, will display a text message. I have 4 versions at the moment, each beginning with "Nice Bronco!" followed by one of 4 messages tying in with the pineapple theme and encouraging them to visit B6G (so they can become educated on the reference).
We won't talk to those people... 🤪

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew!! 😂🤣😂
Funny story: I have a pink pineapple tattoo on my left middle finger. When I first got my Jeep I had made a post. You could see my hand. That was the first question asked by a couple in the group. 😂🤣😂 I had no idea. Come to find out where they live the swingers put out pineapples on their porches for swingers night. 😂🤣😂
See! I’m not crazy.. I didn’t know either and all the cute pineapple decor craze came out .. the first time I heard of it was watching this TikTok I watched of a lady that had decorated their campsite with pineapple decor and a stranger let her know in case she didn’t want weird knocks on their door 😂😂😂😂😂😂

76FordBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I knew!! 😂🤣😂
Funny story: I have a pink pineapple tattoo on my left middle finger. When I first got my Jeep I had made a post. You could see my hand. That was the first question asked by a couple in the group. 😂🤣😂 I had no idea. Come to find out where they live the swingers put out pineapples on their porches for swingers night. 😂🤣😂
Gee Ash, I ummm, well maybe........wait, I'll get it in a minute..........yeah, I think......well shit, I got nothing here. ;) :cool:

Ice_GopherFC

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an 05 Ranger; 95 Dakota; 2017 Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not trying to burst your bubble or belittle your kind gesture, but you do know the pineapple is the universal sign for swingers, right? Unless you’re cool with that.. I mean you do you, boo.
I mean you do you, but pineapples have traditionally been a symbol of hospitality and welcoming neighbors...

Sponsored

BoiseBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a fun idea!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the QR codes, I posted a link on the forum to these several weeks ago and have them in my truck if I see any Broncos in the wild, maybe I’ll add the QR code bit unless you wouldn’t mind sharing them and I can print out on mailing labels to add to the keychains I have.
Didn’t know about the swingers connection, I always associate them with Hawaii.
I probably got them based on your link, so thanks.
I used qr-code-generatpr.com to create the QR codes. There's an option to just have a code that displays some text, enter whatever message you want, then an option to include a frame around the code or a pic in the center.

I'd also like to take a moment to apologize to the OP for the complete and utter derailment of this thread. Things got weird quick.

(You post one little picture of some pineapple keychains, and all sorts of stories come out of the shadows.)

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs