Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I'm buying a couple of these sticker packs... every time I see a Sasquatch out in the wild, I'm gonna leave them a sticker (not applied to the vehicle, but under the windshield wiper or something)... https://amzn.to/3BOgp0O
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Any plan if you come across a nice Bronco that isn't squatched?

I also wanted to have something on hand for when I come across my first wild Bronco - and I decided to lean into the pineapple.
Ford Bronco people talking about rubber duckies and stuff.... this is what I'm doing SampleKeychains

Each QR code, when scanned, will display a text message. I have 4 versions at the moment, each beginning with "Nice Bronco!" followed by one of 4 messages tying in with the pineapple theme and encouraging them to visit B6G (so they can become educated on the reference).

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also wanted to have something on hand for when I come across my first wild Bronco - and I decided to lean into the pineapple.
Ford Bronco people talking about rubber duckies and stuff.... this is what I'm doing SampleKeychains

Each QR code, when scanned, will display a text message. I have 4 versions at the moment, each beginning with "Nice Bronco!" followed by one of 4 messages tying in with the pineapple theme and encouraging them to visit B6G (so they can become educated on the reference).
Not trying to burst your bubble or belittle your kind gesture, but you do know the pineapple is the universal sign for swingers, right? Unless you’re cool with that.. I mean you do you, boo.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never heard of such! I must be sheltered!
Edit: Another one of those "urban legends" maybe?
Ditto. Not exactly even close to sheltered here...but never hear of the pineapple signifying you like swings.
I mean, front porch swings are relaxing in the evenings.
Those giant flying swings at fairs are cool, the ones that go around a tower and the faster you go, the higher you get...those are awesome.
And what about glider rockers? Do they count?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That’s a lot of effort for strangers lol. You’ll all be lucky if you get me to wave at you let alone give you well thought out gifts that cost me money.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ditto. Not exactly even close to sheltered here...but never hear of the pineapple signifying you like swings.
I mean, front porch swings are relaxing in the evenings.
Those giant flying swings at fairs are cool, the ones that go around a tower and the faster you go, the higher you get...those are awesome.
And what about glider rockers? Do they count?
I knew!! 😂🤣😂
Funny story: I have a pink pineapple tattoo on my left middle finger. When I first got my Jeep I had made a post. You could see my hand. That was the first question asked by a couple in the group. 😂🤣😂 I had no idea. Come to find out where they live the swingers put out pineapples on their porches for swingers night. 😂🤣😂

Sponsored

Cryztus

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not trying to burst your bubble or belittle your kind gesture, but you do know the pineapple is the universal sign for swingers, right? Unless you’re cool with that.. I mean you do you, boo.
I can confirm. Specially when the pineapple is paired with a half cracked open garage door. 🤣

Firewoody19

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I have a beer on me and your bronco is cool, I’ll leave you a beer 🍺

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't say I've ever heard of that one. Seems like most of us haven't (sideways look at Ashley).

Doesn't matter as far as I'm concerned. I learned long ago that just about every symbol out there has been used by multiple groups to represent different things. If you try to avoid anything that others have used, you end up with nothing.

Kindly pass word along to the swinger community that they'll now be sharing with the off-road community.

Seems like this could lead to some odd and humorous stories down the road, but I haven't had coffee yet so the brain is not working.
That’s a lot of effort for strangers lol. You’ll all be lucky if you get me to wave at you let alone give you well thought out gifts that cost me money.
Nah. Less than a dollar a piece, and I needed a project to work on. Only took a few hours, so now I've got to find something else.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I heard that the other day. Something about putting the pineapple in the upper basket of your grocery cart.😳

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kindly pass word along to the swinger community that they'll now be sharing with the off-road community.
I thought sharing is what the swingers community was all about?
Sponsored