Peoples thoughts on the colour Area 51?

Thomas1984

Base
First Name
Thomas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Just wondering on people thoughts on the Area 51 colour? Anyone see it in person? Is it a grey or a green? Any pictures? Thank you!

Advertisement

OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Base
First Name
Thomas
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
My thoughts....its appropriately named because its a mystery.
Yea probably, it’s my first choice so far but hopefully more Real pictures instead of computer renders.

BuzzyBud

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat Supercab 3.5EB
Just wondering on people thoughts on the Area 51 colour? Anyone see it in person? Is it a grey or a green? Any pictures? Thank you!
You might consider taking a look at the Build and Price website for the Bronco Sport. If you picture the Area 51 exterior with a Shadow Black roof and the Ebony Area 51 interior you may be amazed. There is no guarantee that interior will carry over to the 2 or 4 door Bronco, but if it does that vehicle could look sharp! For me the Area 51 color seems to look best with Shadow Black accents.

Go_Galt

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
I thought it looked awesome on the website-generated reservation photos.

Not crazy about it in any other photo I've seen.

Withholding judgement until I can maybe see a Bronco Sport with it in person.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
It’s cool but not for me. I don’t think there will be a lot of them on the road but I could be wrong. Carbonized Gray or Rapid Red for me.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW X3 2018 BMW 440i
I like it and will get it on my Bronco because it's funky and you can't really tell what it is. That's the point. Sort of like with the real Area 51, what is it? Is that were they store the aliens? Just a base for Skunk Works secret planes? Or, just the damn place where I lost my car keys that summer back in college?

I don't see the color often, so it'll be cool to get out of my normal comfort zone of black. Seems every car out there is black, white, or gray; boring to no end.

In life I'm a known risk taker, so why not. Cyber Orange on the other hand seems to be attention seeking. I respect that as well, it's just not who I am.

zaki

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus LS 500; 2012 Toyota Sienna
Vehicle Showcase
I have a feeling that even if you were to see CG or 51 you would have a hard time describing these colors as they will continuously change with light and angle. We have all seen numerous pictures of each and yet have no consensus as to the “real” color.

Advertisement

Advertisement