Sponsored

Performance App with Off-Road Navigation (Update - now launching in 2022)

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will it looks like ford Pushed this back to. It was fall this year now it's

Ford Bronco Performance App with Off-Road Navigation (Update - now launching in 2022) capture-1-

When will the FordPass™ Performance App with Off-Road Navigation launch for the Bronco vehicle?
The FordPass Performance App will now launch in the 2022 calendar year. Stay tuned for more information.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this is annoying :| I was fishing around on BroncoNation for an update to this, so thanks for posting. It seems like Gaia currently integrates via both CarPlay and AndroidAuto, but doesn't really work that well. If OnXOffRoad had Carplay support I think I'd be pretty happy, but I was really looking forward to this stuff running native on the vehicle.

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for this update!

Sponsored

9erNumber16

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FYI, CarPlay and Android Auto are now available on onX Offroad.

OP
OP
MrGreen55

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
MrGreen55

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Android Auto is free.
Ford Bronco Performance App with Off-Road Navigation (Update - now launching in 2022) Capture 5.JPG

Ford Bronco Performance App with Off-Road Navigation (Update - now launching in 2022) Capture6.JPG

Both picture are form onx website. Here a website that talk about it Here a quote from that article
https://www.race-dezert.com/home/on...o-other-major-updates-coming-soon-221160.html
onX Offroad’s integration with Android Auto will be available for Premium and Elite members, but will also be accessible to anyone utilizing the free seven-day trial period. The App’s integration with CarPlay will be available for all users, including Free level members.

9erNumber16

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've thought about Onx-offroad and just realized that the advantage over the ford app is that OnX will go with my phone so if Im in the Bronco it is good and if Im in my 4runner (crawler) it will also work there as it has CarPlay as well. That might be the determining factor for me.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any updates on the native Performance App with Off-Road Navigation for our Broncos? I am at the point now of possibly getting one of those Garmin units to mount in the vehicle (those designed more for ATVs). I have GAIA on my phone and find it to complicated and buggy. But if Ford could just come out with the promised built in Off-Road Trail nav, that would make my decision easy....

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any updates on the native Performance App with Off-Road Navigation for our Broncos? I am at the point now of possibly getting one of those Garmin units to mount in the vehicle (those designed more for ATVs). I have GAIA on my phone and find it to complicated and buggy. But if Ford could just come out with the promised built in Off-Road Trail nav, that would make my decision easy....
IMHO it's not native if I have to use Apple Car Play or Android Auto. I was psyched for this, now not so much.

OP
OP
MrGreen55

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is all i can find out sorry.(Date - April 19, 2022 7:32 am)
Back when the sixth-generation Ford Bronco launched nearly a year ago, one of its promised features was the FordPass Performance app, which was supposed to offer owners a number of useful tools, including access to thousands of pre-loaded off-road maps. However, that app still hasn’t launched, nearly a year later, which has many wondering what the status of that particular feature may be. As it turns out, the FordPass Performance app is still a work in progress, according to the automaker. “It hasn’t launched yet. I don’t have anything to share right now, but we’re working through it and are working as quick as we can to get it out there,” Esteban Plaza Jennings, Bronco Marketing Manager, told Ford Authority Executive Editor, Alex Luft, in a recent interview.
https://fordauthority.com/2022/04/ford-bronco-fordpass-performance-app-is-a-work-in-progress/
Sponsored