Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 FJ Cruiser, 2016 Mustang GT PP1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey All!

I know there are a dozen threads like this, but just wanted my first post to be a hello to the Bronco6g community, with some thoughts after the reveal.

I currently own a 2008 FJ Cruiser, which I have loved for many years, and a 2016 Mustang GT Premium PP1 which I also love.

I have been watching and following the Bronco for awhile, and like you all looked at every render, video, etc. While I was slightly disappointed with the reveal ( no engineer discussion, pointing out features of a real near prod version, etc.) I was very excited with the outcome.

I personally am looking at a 4 door Badlands with Lux, however with no leather, I am not sure yet. I will be opting for the 2.7, which is a fantastic motor (2.3 is great too) mated to the fantastic 10R80 auto, which is highly praised on the Mustang6g boards.

I am disappointed for my fellow Bronco hopefuls that the 2.7 will not be mated to the 7 speed MT, or the Sasquatch package not being available with the MT either. I believe that may change based upon the outpouring of requests.

This Bronco will be replacing both my FJ and Mustang, so looking for the off road capability of the FJ with the luxury of the Premium package on the Mustang. The capability of the Bronco really has my attention, along with the auto 4WD, which will be fantastic over my part time only setup on the FJ, for those mixed weather days in Denver.

Looked at JL Rubicon's, but never been a Jeep guy (despite owning 2 Jeeps), and I think the Bronco is a perfect combo of capability and styling. Little things like the MLOK style dash rail to the door storage, etc. really has me excited for 2021.

Scouring this site for new info and pics daily. Great to meet you all, seems like a great community!

Thanks!
Sponsored