Sponsored

Personal Vehicle traditions that have no basis.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Our First 4x4 was a Suzuki Samurai, at the time we lived in Iceland and it was a European hardtop model. 4 wheeled it a bunch up there, honestly the place will spoil you, now that Bronco is back I am reminded of that rig .

The attached picture is not the rig I had but pretty close. A real beast in the snow. In it we installed a set of cow seat covers, as they were the only thing available at that moment off the shelf.

Our next rig was an 02 Escape, we took it out on dirt in the forest but as it was 2wd never pushed it, got it stuck on the beach once or twice. One thing we did do is install the ugly cow seat covers. Barely visible in photo.

Now we are getting a 21 Bronco, thinking about getting another set of ugly covers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QJ49KTS/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_9xSjFbSG8PAAR

Oh the humanity....

Ford Bronco Personal Vehicle traditions that have no basis. zuki

Ford Bronco Personal Vehicle traditions that have no basis. 02escape
Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that's your thing, go for it! My dad had an IH Farmall steering wheel cover on his '83 Bronco back in the 90's when I was growing up and I've put one on every 4x4 I've owned and plan to do the same on the '21 Bronco. If it's what you do, don't ask permission from internet people. Don't talk about it, be about it!
Ford Bronco Personal Vehicle traditions that have no basis. giphy (7)

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Tinted windows and personalized plates are probably my 2 biggest vehicle traditions - the windows are a little bit of a bigger deal now since NY has made them illegal under NYS Vehicle inspection law. The personalized plates thing - more just to be fun and creative...my creativity has definitely evolved over time I think though. Already have my Bronco plate approved and ordered (registered it to another car for the time being - yeah I know it's a sickness and I'm getting help - not really)

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

US ARMY and American flag decals somewhere on the back glass/side rear glass on every vehicle I've owned since 1994.
Its funny how we do these tradition/superstitious things each time. Never thought about it much.

As long as we don't go back to the Oakley stickers/ Big Johnson T shirts...But there again, those were the good ole days.
It would be pretty rad (see what I did there?)to see a new Bronc with some throwback Chrome deep offset wheels, large sidewall tires, Pioneer supertuner head unit, and a neon Oakley sticker. I'd think I was back in 1992 for a minute.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's been a "Lawrence University" decal on the rear window of every vehicle I've owned.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always add money angles (Dollars mostly), get colored LED bulbs for the interior (Usually Red), have to mod them and lately doing more of my own installs (Beyond lights)

TK-421

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shamrock cling-sticker in the windshield corner.
Sponsored