Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As this is my first post, please understand I did a search for this and did not return any results. I was wondering what the Bronco and possibly, the model you choose; directly reflects your personality and mannerisms. For me personally, I like to fly below the radar most of the time, but do not want to be part of the main-stream when it comes to purchases, both small and large. I have never considered buying something because it is popular or a social fad. Those aspects will often turn me off to a product. I am practical and reserved most of the time, but consider this purchase of a new Bronco; kind of on the wild side and out of nature for me. I do hunt and fish, so it will meet my practical side, but also I will drive it back and forth to work sometimes. I work hard and get dirty when not at work, University professor and RN, and take it easy and composed while on the job. I've owned vehicles that stood out, WRX and EVO, but not for that specific reason.
I have my students take this personality survey at: https://www.16personalities.com/. Take it and consider how your personality may or may not, influence your Bronco purchase and/or model choice. Also I hope this does not break any forum rules, as I have stated this is my first post.
Sponsored

bronK1TT

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium w/ Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tend to like to stand out to a certain degree, and currently I own a Mustang. I also do a lot of outdoor activities like cycling, climbing, snowboarding and the like. Because of that I've recently been outgrowing the Mustang since it's not the most useful for all the activities I do, but I didn't want to lose that sense of identity and the "Wild" side of me that I tend to represent. Bronco gives a great combo of the uniqueness of a car like Mustang with the practicality of something that fits my active lifestyle.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took the test and apparently I’m right in the middle on everything, except slightly introverted. I’m good with that analysis

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm an accountant, but I got a personality for some reason. I do tend to stay close to the center, I drive a black Tundra now for cryin' out loud! But I'm often obnoxious.....

In any event, I've gotten old enough now that I'm in that "I don't really give a crap what others think" territory.

So it's Cyber Orange. Might be the last truck I have and might as well go with some bling on.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I took your little test, and apparently I am a SOB...who knew. It said I was Virtuoso, and I am a SOB.
I'm buying a Bronco because I love them, I have a 73 now had a 75 Explorer when I was 16 what I wouldn't give to have it back. I plan on buying a 90's model in the very near future as well. Can never have to many Broncos....

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I swear mine changes Everytime I've taken this test. I've been a priest, a teacher, and now an architect
Better then the Randy Travis song about a Preacher, a Teacher and a Hooker.....

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO, my passive aggressive, split personality disorder with chronic procrastination positions me perfectly for this lifestyle vehicle.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am an extrovert, so I usually find myself talking about the vehicles I drive, because they stand out, Shelby GT500, 62 Vette, Rapid Red F150 Platinum and, eventually :rolleyes:, Rapid Red Bronco FE.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

do they use the responses to engineer social data hacks?
I'm always wary of online surveys. Could probably guess a few passwords from the answers, too...

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im a hairy ginger, not standing out was never an option. I will take your test however I do not fit any standard of normal humanity. But maybe it because I listened to way too much pink floyd as a teenager :ROFLMAO:, scratch there there is never too much pink floyd. Test results pending.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I swear mine changes Everytime I've taken this test. I've been a priest, a teacher, and now an architect
I don't find this surprising. We become the sum total of our experiences, as we gain more experiences, our way of looking at things evolves. Architect as well...
Sponsored