Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ISTP-A, Virtuoso

I don't remember what I was the last time I took one of these, but it wasn't that.
Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great question, kinda.

I love the thought of having no top and doors.

it was so fun when I was 18 and had a wrangler.

however now I am old and jaded and feel like I will look like a tool.

so I may just embrace it and put a pair of horns on my grille and dress up like crocodile Dundee.

I’m also worried about skin cancer 🤦‍♀️

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Advocate. Hmm.
I advocate Taco Tuesdays, voting rights for Chipmunks, and the right for statues to wear vests. And the fight against the social injustices that pine trees suffer at the hands of Martian catfish.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
DebaterPersonality
ENTP-A / ENTP-T

So this is what I got. Dont know exactly what it all means. But I plan on getting a MT VB 2.3 Mid Sas BD or Std BL High. Hard top, soft later. Stripes of some sort. And I will be getting real mud tires.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im a hairy ginger, not standing out was never an option. I will take your test however I do not fit any standard of normal humanity. But maybe it because I listened to way too much pink floyd as a teenager :ROFLMAO:, scratch there there is never too much pink floyd. Test results pending.
I grew up a ginger (until it turned white) also Shane. Staying in the background, and not being noticed just wasn't in the cards for us. So I just rolled with it, and let everybody know I was there to stay. :)

My Bronco will be a loaded OBX, because damnit....that's what I want. :cool:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I grew up a ginger (until it turned white) also Shane. Staying in the background, and not being noticed just wasn't in the cards for us. So I just rolled with it, and let everybody know I was there to stay. :)

My Bronco will be a loaded OBX, because damnit....that's what I want. :cool:
This is the ginger way, that and always looking for shade. Just curious do they give us souls when our hair goes white or what? :ROFLMAO: Not quite there yet.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re we supposed to add the bronco we ordered too? I thought it was the OPs job to speculate that based on what our test results were. 🤷‍♂️

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe it’s just like school... another damn test, but nothing learned.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is the ginger way, that and always looking for shade. Just curious do they give us souls when or hair goes white or what? :sneaky: :ROFLMAO: Not quite there yet.

Let me answer it this way my ginger haired brother, at 67 I still don't give a fat rats ass what anyone else thinks. And no shit will be taken. I think that comes from the years of stupid comments when I/we were younger. I'm sure you know exactly what I mean. :sneaky:

Oh, and you're right. I think I could have got a sunburn standing under a 40 watt light bulb. :p

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get Adventurer ISFP-T to my surprise, reading 'about me' at the end doesn't sound much like me, maybe what I'd like to be. I do hope that the Bronco will take me on adventures, I plan to go out somewhere and camp alone (never done that) and just drive down some road or trail and see where it goes. But I'm rather introvert unless I know you.
I love the implied adventure the Bronco carries, I'll be able to take it anywhere I point it (well, within reason) and I want to really get back into photography, go out where it's dark and photograph the milky way, explore old mines and ghost towns in the desert etc. Sadly all that is hours away from where I live, so we'll see how that goes. Still tied down with one kid, son is off to college this year. He's heading to U of Washington in Seattle, I'm already mapping out my 1-2 week road trip to visit, going along the coast avoiding all freeways and highways when ever possible.

I'm also not really a "car guy", could not tell you the horsepower in my Tacoma for example (let alone torque) or any of my prior cars except my first, a Renault 5 with 40hp :-D , and I'm not really looking forward to random car talk at the Safeway parking lot, but I expect my Cyber Orange Badlands will lead to that, and maybe I'll meet some fun people. I will get that color, love it, too much silver/grey/black/white on the roads.

I want this convertible twin turbo 4x4 monster for all it can do and will enable me to do. So I'll go with the Adventurer and will just have to work up to it :-D See you out there on a trail somewhere!

Interesting test, often I find the question stupid or so nebulous that it could be any answer, this one had some good questions.

Adventure awaits!

OP
OP
Td66

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, the survey is eerily correct for most people who take it.
and I'm not really looking forward to random car talk at the Safeway parking lot, but I expect my Cyber Orange Badlands will lead to that, and maybe I'll meet some fun people. I will get that color, love it, too much silver/grey/black/white on the roads.
Ironically, the Cyber Orange will draw unwanted attention I try an avoid; but so be it.
Sponsored