First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone have any experience using a ramp to help their furry friends into their Broncos?

Can anyone suggest a dog ramp they suggest that can help my dog into the vehicle? Preferably to help him into the back seats.

I've got a 4 door. In the back seats we have one of those pet carrier canopies that rest on the head rests.
Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have any experience using a ramp to help their furry friends into their Broncos?

Can anyone suggest a dog ramp they suggest that can help my dog into the vehicle? Preferably to help him into the back seats.

I've got a 4 door. In the back seats we have one of those pet carrier canopies that rest on the head rests.
I ordered this one and while it’s really nice and a good product, it’s much longer than anticipated. Since my Bronco is still over a month away, I’m going to send it back and keep hunting for hopefully something a liiiiittle more compact.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000RUJEU...abc_ZFJ2GC7HM9CNREVQXFY5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just bought a 72 inch aluminum ramp that slides in to stow

Works great for getting my dog into the kennel in back , which by the way 2 full size kennels fit nicely in the back of a 4dr.

The draw back Is stowing it in the bronco , it's like 48 closed and it looks like some brackets off the soft top hinges are my answer

Then use it as a package shelf

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered this one and while it’s really nice and a good product, it’s much longer than anticipated. Since my Bronco is still over a month away, I’m going to send it back and keep hunting for hopefully something a liiiiittle more compact.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000RUJEU...abc_ZFJ2GC7HM9CNREVQXFY5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Looks like if you built a storage area that was as high as the back seats folded down, this would slide right in and now you also have a flat fold seat...My only concern is the video on Amazon looked like a crossover. I wonder if a sasquatched Bronco would make the ramp too steep.

Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like if you built a storage area that was as high as the back seats folded down, this would slide right in and now you also have a flat fold seat...My only concern is the video on Amazon looked like a crossover. I wonder if a sasquatched Bronco would make the ramp too steep.
I had a similar thought on how to make it fit. But since I don’t know for sure I’m sending it back for now. I’ll order it again after I take delivery.

I don’t have a squatch but I did go Badlands so it’s close to squatch in height. This ramp is LONG though. I don’t think you’ll find many other ramps that could reduce the angle.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just bought a 72 inch aluminum ramp that slides in to stow

Works great for getting my dog into the kennel in back , which by the way 2 full size kennels fit nicely in the back of a 4dr.

The draw back Is stowing it in the bronco , it's like 48 closed and it looks like some brackets off the soft top hinges are my answer

Then use it as a package shelf
What brand kennel are you using? I am assuming they fit with the seat folded. Also, did you anchor them?

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
This the smaller one , it is a older travel aire.

The other one is a Ruffmaxx camo that is slightly larger , think it's a 36 but will verify

Will throw them in tomorrow and put the ramp up and take a pic

My SaS makes for a near perfect ramp angle with that 72 .......it's just what to do with the dam thing for travel
The newer one has holes in the corners for tie downs and the hooks in the floor should work well

Ford Bronco Pet Ramp 20210914_084153
Ford Bronco Pet Ramp 20210914_083736

These are 30 and 32 inch boxes with the bigger one having to go on the passenger side because of the bump out in the gate
Sponsored

Last edited: