First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know it’s a trick of the light, but really digging the “floating roof” look in that photo across the water. Silver roof and black pillars.
I was going to point that out. Almost a perfect match for the Cactus grey I believe.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronc_Bronc

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great photos, thanks for sharing!

I'm hopefully picking up my 2dr Badlands today as well, so I've been wondering if you have any regrets on the non-sasquatch?

Your boxes seem to neatly fit in the cargo area, did you specifically pick them for that? Any recommendations?
No regrets on the non-sasquatch. I felt like on the badlands I'd basically really just be paying for 35s and beadlocks that I'd still need to pay to make functional.

My second choice was a base sasquatch manual and.... well... I probably would have been plenty happy with that, but no regrets on the Badlands LUX either as I think the value will hold.

The boxes are from Sidiocrate.com

I already had these boxes as I move a lot due to my job (military) and they are perfect for under my bed, it just worked out that they do fit pretty perfectly in the Bronco and on the Rovr cooler also.

They are not water or air tight (which also has advantages) and kinda pricy, but they have discounts for larger orders. I find the dividers are not very useful as the boxes are fairly small anyway, and the basic lid is much better than the new one they have started using.... So I'd price out buying boxes and lids individually. The bottoms are nice, but a crafty person could probably come up with something for cheaper... I also like the color variety for color coding what is in what color...

Last edited:

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Posts like this really make me want to get a Bronco...

xcracer47

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F350 KR SRW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you guys are close enough to run Peter’s Mill, you should check out Bald Mountain Jeep trail near Stuarts Draft. It’s a bit tougher and will work your Badlands a little more. Definitely tighter also and you’ll get some pinstripes. But hey, that’s what these Broncos are for right? I made it through no problems in a slightly modified 4DR Badlands. You should most definitely do this run with another capable vehicle and at least one of you should have a winch. Our Badlands has the LOD BlackOps bumper with 12K winch, and the corresponding skid plate.
Sponsored