First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I want to extend a thank you to our community for helping me gather the information I needed prior to purchasing my Bronco. I look forward to utilizing the Build/Price function and ordering my Bronco. That was phase one of my journey.

Last week I entered phase two which involves preparations for the arrival of my Bronco. I will need to have a clear understanding of my options regarding off-road adventures, documenting my travels, maintaining my Bronco, aiding fellow Bronco owners out on the trails, etc. This phase will need knowledge and skills.

I have begun a conversation with OEX Overland Experts regarding classes in the July/August 2021 timeframe. I will also be seeking their recommendations regard Ford Performance accessories to be purchased and installed prior to delivery. Anyone have prior experience with OEX?

https://overlandexperts.com/?v=893f26889d1e

Planning is also underway for a trip to Moab, Utah. I have a buddy with a Jeep Gladiator who also wants to make the trip. Assuming all goes well, that will be in the Sept/Oct timeframe. Anyone have prior experience off-road driving at Moab?

https://www.grandcountyutah.net/655/Hells-Revenge-44-Trail

Hopefully, other members of Bronco6g will complete their phase one planning and begin looking ahead to how they might enjoy their Broncos on off-road adventures.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been out to Moab numerous times, used to be a long weekend getaway when I lived in Colorado. Used the Charles Wells book as a guide out there for many of years. I would suggest skipping tour businesses, better spent time would be with one of the many events out there like Jeep Easter Safari, Cruise Moab (Toyota), GONE (Nissan), etc. There's usually group of trail rides all week long for every level of wheeling skill.

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I saw your thread and thought I would recommend Overland Bound. There website is: https://www.overlandbound.com
The founder is Mike and he has a very useful YouTube channel with some very good videos on the Bronco as it relates to Overlanding/Travel/Adventuring. On their podcast they also interview a former Ford exec who is significantly involved in helping develop Bronco Nation Forum and the off road sites that they will be opening. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is a great time of year for Moab......last time I was out there was in August and all I wanted to do was drive into their section of the Colorado river.......was a tad toasty
Sponsored