JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2dr and 4dr but they include the tailgate as a door.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not to....
dead-horse-spank.gif

But I'm guessing that @PREMiERdrum and @shoelessjoe have been locked up like the Stig? So many questions...what has production ramped up to before this wonderful shut down? Did they get the OKTB? I'm assuming they did being that the gas mileage was released and they had a real window sticker on the window of that one going to Quebec... 12 truckloads of parts showed up.... You know, just trying to be a year one batman and piece shit together.... Lol
the-batman.gif
I'm not locked up anywhere (aside from being a dad of 4 currently in the throes of travel baseball, travel softball, and competition dance schedules).

Things are going fairly normally for now - A little over 100 per day and I expect that to stay consistent until the break. IF things go as planned, the break will allow Webasto (and a few other suppliers) the chance to catch up a bit so that they can begin the ramp up towards 200 daily after workers return.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not locked up anywhere (aside from being a dad of 4 currently in the throes of travel baseball, travel softball, and competition dance schedules).

Things are going fairly normally for now - A little over 100 per day and I expect that to stay consistent until the break. IF things go as planned, the break will allow Webasto (and a few other suppliers) the chance to catch up a bit so that they can begin the ramp up towards 200 daily after workers return.
So what you’re saying is I actually might see my Bronco this year?

Ford Bronco PHASE 2 PRODUCTION OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY for 2021 Bronco 0E887A65-D4A3-4D43-AB9E-37C846E08274

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs