First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
What are the 3k units they are building in May if the earliest build dates for Priority 1 is in mid to late June? And if June is 6k units for the month (200/day), then it's really more like 6k units being built between May/1st half of June before Priority 1
Ford Bronco PHASE 2 PRODUCTION OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY for 2021 Bronco 433EC495-6AF6-4A32-86D2-B4D1D2C73DE3

Each dealership is getting 1-2 Broncos so the math actually works out perfectly lol.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, if things go better than expected would those build dates scheduled advance (maybe a week of June 21 moves to June 14?) or will they just throttle production to stick with schedule and not ball up the commodity supply?...asking for a friend.

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m picturing that old I love Lucy episode where they are making chocolates. :ROFLMAO:

Iā€™m sure once they get the pacing down it will be a smooth ramp up to full prod.

Thanks for sharing the inside track for all us neophytes.
Hopefully we see more emails soon

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m picturing that old I love Lucy episode where they are making chocolates. :ROFLMAO:
Let her roll!! Thats a good episode. Always remember that one.

Chuck.K

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our Bronco dreams took another big step forward last night, as Phase 1 Mass Production ended at the transition from day shift to night shift, and Phase 2 Mass Production is officially underway. This is a few days earlier than the planned transition date of 5/3. Published Job1 remains unchanged as Monday, May 3rd.

MP2 phase is planned to begin at 100 units total daily, *slowly* increasing to 200 units daily by the end of May. Another slow ramp up throughout June and July will happen as Final Assembly isn't expected to reach full production speed until early August.

@shoelessjoe I hope your insights show this increase soon!
When you say 100 units total daily - do you mean Broncos or Rangers & Broncos? (sounds like Bronco specifically is being discussed, but looking for clarification.)
So what are the expected Full Production numbers (units per shift, Bronco specifically if you can guess that number) if you have heard anything there?
We have 350 units/shift to start (Broncos/Rangers) and Full Production at 600 units/shift from another thread with insider info
(other thread: MAP Employees Confirm 2021 Bronco Hits Full Production August 2. Job 1 Still Starts May 3)

Hutch98

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazdaspeed3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Published Job1 remains unchanged as Monday, May 3rd.
What is the difference between the march 29th date (which I thought was real VIN vehicles) and May 3rd date? Specifically, what does 'job 1' mean since the first scheduled Broncos for customers appear to be at the end of May. Thx

Sponsored

TJ Mead

Big Bend
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Our Bronco dreams took another big step forward last night, as Phase 1 Mass Production ended at the transition from day shift to night shift, and Phase 2 Mass Production is officially underway. This is a few days earlier than the planned transition date of 5/3. Published Job1 remains unchanged as Monday, May 3rd.

MP2 phase is planned to begin at 100 units total daily, *slowly* increasing to 200 units daily by the end of May. Another slow ramp up throughout June and July will happen as Final Assembly isn't expected to reach full production speed until early August.

@shoelessjoe I hope your insights show this increase soon!
Can you give a brief explanation of what "published job 1 remains unchanged as Monday, May 3rd"? Does this mean many will be finding out about build window on that date? Thanks for any clarification you can provide?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What is the difference between the march 29th date (which I thought was real VIN vehicles) and May 3rd date? Specifically, what does 'job 1' mean since the first scheduled Broncos for customers appear to be at the end of May. Thx
dealer demos are being built in May first those will have sellable vins. May 3rd indicates all QA signoffs are completed to generate retail vehicles.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since I have an early build, I'm kinda glad I'm getting a pretty basic B&^7h and not something loaded with the upgraded packages/tech.
I predict a fair amount of warranty issues and recalls for that stuff TBH.
Not a knock on Ford, seems like everyone in the industry has that problem.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can you give a brief explanation of what "published job 1 remains unchanged as Monday, May 3rd"? Does this mean many will be finding out about build window on that date? Thanks for any clarification you can provide?
All units built from MP1 on have sellable VINs. This includes company demos, executive program cars, and dealer demos.

Published Job 1 is the "official" start of production... more a celebratory marker than anything else. In theory, it's when production is running at planned speed with all the wrinkles ironed out. There will most likely be a photo and news release Monday with company and union reps standing with the "first" Job1 Bronco to come off the line.

Job1 is rather insignificant for us. The next big milestone for our interests is the issuance of OKTB. I had actually expected this to come ahead of or on 5/3, but with the FA issues I doubt we see it for a few weeks. With another month before retail orders are scheduled, they've got the time.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When you say 100 units total daily - do you mean Broncos or Rangers & Broncos? (sounds like Bronco specifically is being discussed, but looking for clarification.)
So what are the expected Full Production numbers (units per shift, Bronco specifically if you can guess that number) if you have heard anything there?
We have 350 units/shift to start (Broncos/Rangers) and Full Production at 600 units/shift from another thread with insider info
(other thread: MAP Employees Confirm 2021 Bronco Hits Full Production August 2. Job 1 Still Starts May 3)
100 Broncos per day plus blended Ranger production.
Sponsored