First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, it was pretty wild; when I ordered the Wildtrak, the Ford Salesman said I would have a much better chance of getting the Bronco "earlier" if I ordered it with the Soft Top and Prep. Kit. It did take a while to configure it to how my wife and I wanted it, and now here we are. The Salesman said to expect it around May of 2022, based on what they have been seeing. I do know with the Sales Order that it had a Priority Code of "10", don't know if that pushed it up the list or not, or if Mac Haik Ford had a lot of Broncos allocated to them. I posted this because it seems so strange to get a Build Date of 2-7-22 based on all of the other posts I have been reading. Anyways, we will see how this goes, I have my popcorn ready.
You're about the first person ever who's wife pushed them for a WildTrak and not a base. 😂 That's a keeper...

I was priority code 11 and was the 3rd delivery at my dealer. (according to them) Only 1 other MIC top. Which makes think, what other asshole is sitting here on launch night in this podunk ass area, ordering a Bronco.
Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yessir. Very strange with how the allocations are dolled out. I am still wondering if it has something to do with Dealer Allocations for the Broncos.
I'm sure the dealer allocations have a lot to do with it. Also wonder if they target regions too, hard to tell where these are all going to and if they're concentrated in any general areas.

OP
OP

Charlie Westmoreland

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2004 Excursion, 2017 F-250, 2017 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're about the first person ever who's wife pushed them for a WildTrak and not a base. 😂 That's a keeper...

I was priority code 11 and was the 3rd delivery at my dealer. (according to them) Only 1 other MIC top. Which makes think, what other asshole is sitting here on launch night in this podunk ass area, ordering a Bronco.
Yeah. We argued back and forth about which trim to order, I wanted the Badlands and she had her heart set on the Wildtrak; I lost the battle and she won the war. I did get a consolation prize; I get to make the payments! I must say, I have been impressed with the Ford Dealer, they have been easy to work with.

OP
OP

Charlie Westmoreland

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2004 Excursion, 2017 F-250, 2017 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm sure the dealer allocations have a lot to do with it. Also wonder if they target regions too, hard to tell where these are all going to and if they're concentrated in any general areas.
I have been seeing more and more in the Houston Area. I know the larger Ford Dealers in the area have several in their lots that have been ordered for people.

Sponsored

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
My order was similar to the OP - but I ordered a 4-Door Base with soft-top and SAS.

No reservation (I had been waiting to see the new Tundra)
Ordered 12/2
Dealer called and said I had a production date on 12/11 (2/7 production date, but no email)
Ford did verify the date and gave me the VIN
My order sheet was priority 19

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think they've worked a lot of the issues out of the process since then. MIC tops are coming off the line. Lots of vehicles are coming out with tow hitches - almost half. My sig tells my tale, but once they got past the MIC issue it has gone fairly smoothly.
While that sounds super positive, the fact that I reserved 7/15/2020 and still have no idea if I can even expect to get mine before 2023 has sucked nearly all excitement.

DadLife

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm I ordered mine 07/25/2020 soft top 4dr OBX with high package 2.7 and trailer tow package

nothing still lol. It is what it is… when it’s in gods plan and meant to be it will happen. Just gotta stay patient. Good luck to u of urs is true

I am test driving a 2022 tundra next week and it’s the only one the dealership has that wasn’t reserved so I might give up my reservation if I enjoy that truck lol

Last edited:

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While that sounds super positive, the fact that I reserved 7/15/2020 and still have no idea if I can even expect to get mine before 2023 has sucked nearly all excitement.
Yeah, I get it. The allocation system is the worst. What I'm trying to get at is that once scheduled, a lot (but not all!) of these things are getting built whereas in mid-2021 they were not. At all. Ask any Dirt Mountain resident about their experience. And it still isn't perfect - there are a group of builds from my week who have no idea where their Broncos are at right now, or in what state of completion. But even this is much better than it was this summer and fall.

And FWIW, I hope yours gets scheduled soon too.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I get it. The allocation system is the worst. What I'm trying to get at is that once scheduled, a lot (but not all!) of these things are getting built whereas in mid-2021 they were not. At all. Ask any Dirt Mountain resident about their experience. And it still isn't perfect - there are a group of builds from my week who have no idea where their Broncos are at right now, or in what state of completion. But even this is much better than it was this summer and fall.

And FWIW, I hope yours gets scheduled soon too.
That makes sense.

The positive encouragement is appreciated.

I'm just frustrated after another scheduling period being left in the cold, and after noticing I've been waiting 519 days, I realized (given my particular skillset) I probably could've built myself a truck nearly from scratch in that time, which is leaving me with mixed feelings about the whole thing tbh.

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can someone Photoshop this thread with a wild trak
Bronco Sport? I mean they are planning a Heritage sport so its not that far fetched!

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The soft top is the big thing here. That's what got him his build...as well as the other commodities that make it buildable.

The kicker is that when dealers get a build like this, it goes against their allocation and those that are waiting get pushed back even more once the dealer reaches their allocation.

That's the major problem in waiting for a hard top...your dealer may run out of allocation before they get to you.

Jmesser3000

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I'm not mistaken, the last 2 weeks of emails have been really iffy. There seem to have been a bunch of people who are showing with a production week on the ford website that were scheduled last week and this week who didn't get emails (I'm included in that list), so I don't know that the email is gospel. Go sign into your ford account and see if it shows or try the backdoor link.
Backdoor link?

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Canada hasn’t sent me a single email. I converted my July 14, 2020 reso to an order November 2, 2021. Last week my dealer messaged me I have a January 10th Build week. Today gave me my VIN#. Ordered a Big Bend 2DR, Eruption Green, 7MT and tow package. The hype is coming back!
Oi! That sounds promising. Have a Base 2DR Mansquatch in ER ordered through a dealer in Medicine Hat. 9/20 reso converted Nov 10th, 2021
Sponsored