First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 2000 F-250, 1969 Cougar Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is very disheartening to go thru the process Ford invented, waiting as long as many of us have, just to see others order and get scheduled within a week. Granted, it may not get built as scheduled, but I've had no communications other than changing my order to a 2022. It's like I never participated in the process that got them so much advertisement (reservation numbers), and share price increases. If you want a 2 door, well, we're just screwed I guess. You might think they would give those of us with reservations a different priority code, that actually gave us priority. "Maybe a Priority Code of "01". "
Sponsored

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My order changed to soft top in early August. Build 10/4, 10/18, 1/31/22. Still no Bronco.
Built today, shipped out today. Good news for me, I hope others will get theirs also. There is light at the end of this, and the factory is producing.

MOON

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved mine within the first 24 hours. Did the process to switch to a 2022. Then earlier this month I was actually going to switch to a soft top to get it faster. I emailed my dealer to see his thoughts and what that would take. Then two days later he called me back saying I can't switch because I have a VIN and build date of 1-31-22. I never got an email from Ford. But the VIN checks out from one of the links I found on here. So will be curious to see if I get an email once it actually starts to build.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, this is very weird,

Should I be celebrating, or wait for a big let-down?
….weird indeed, but seems becoming more commonplace.

Almost seems as if you should be apologizing to those who have had to wait….but I guess that can’t be laid at your feet.
Enjoy your good fate.
Sponsored