Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2004 Excursion, 2017 F-250, 2017 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK, this is very weird, and maybe someone can shed some light on the subject. The timeline just seems very fast to me.

Bronco Wildtrak - Eruption Green (2.7, LUX, Leather, Sasquatch, Total Skid Plates, Trailer Tow, Etc....)
Ordered: 12-2-21
Received VIN #: 12-7-21
Scheduled Build Week: 2-7-22

I have the Order Number and VIN up on the Ford Website and everything looks legit. The dealer is telling me (according to their computer system) that the Bronco Wildtrak is scheduled for building on the week of 2-2-22. She was very, very helpful and said that no changes can be made, which I have none. She also said to contact her on 2-11-22 to verify the transport to the dealership. I did not receive an email from Ford regarding the Build Week of 2-7-22.

Should I be celebrating, or wait for a big let-down?
Sponsored

TJ1007

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OK, this is very weird, and maybe someone can shed some light on the subject. The timeline just seems very fast to me.

Bronco Wildtrak - Eruption Green (2.7, LUX, Leather, Sasquatch, Total Skid Plates, Trailer Tow, Etc....)

I have the Order Number and VIN up on the Ford Website and everything looks legit. The dealer is telling me (according to their computer system) that the Bronco Wildtrak is scheduled for building on the week of 2-2-22. She was very, very helpful and said that no changes can be made, which I have none. She also said to contact her on 2-11-22 to verify the transport to the dealership. I did not receive an email from Ford regarding the Build Week of 2-7-22.

I’ve been waiting since released so ill be upset if true

Sponsored

Sponsored

stm378

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

If I'm not mistaken, the last 2 weeks of emails have been really iffy. There seem to have been a bunch of people who are showing with a production week on the ford website that were scheduled last week and this week who didn't get emails (I'm included in that list), so I don't know that the email is gospel. Go sign into your ford account and see if it shows or try the backdoor link.

Reactions: RUZ
OP
OP

Charlie Westmoreland

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would say this goes beyond a Christmas miracle. More in line with a Festivus miracle.😂
Hopefully there won't be an airing of grievances.

OP
OP

Charlie Westmoreland

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I'm not mistaken, the last 2 weeks of emails have been really iffy. There seem to have been a bunch of people who are showing with a production week on the ford website that were scheduled last week and this week who didn't get emails (I'm included in that list), so I don't know that the email is gospel. Go sign into your ford account and see if it shows or try the backdoor link.
I see it posted on the Ford Vehicle Ordering Tracking Status. What is the "Backdoor Link?"

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be excited, but with trepidation. I was originally told I was a Jun 14/21 build, then Jul 5th, then Aug 2nd, then Aug 23rd, then Aug 19th, then Sep 20th, then Nov 1st, then Nov 8th and finally it was supposedly to have been built on Nov 15th, but I still don't have my Bronco
Sponsored