Sponsored

Phone microphone unclear over bluebooth?

Bronco Bax

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone else having ppl tell them they are hard to hear when speaking on bluetooth? Is there a way to increase sensitivity?
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, not at all. Even with the top down people can hear me on bluetooth.

Jon D.

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes mine is terrible. I am researching a solution.
Same here. Windows up with MIC and I have to almost yell to be heard.

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, not at all. Even with the top down people can hear me on bluetooth.
That’s good to know, so it has the potential to sound good. Mine is terrible and seems to vary. I’ve got an appointment next week to have it looked at.

Sponsored

Shuka325

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch - Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
After the most recent update 4.1.2.2 (I think) seems like everyone I talk to says I sound like I am in a tunnel and have a difficult time hearing me. Anyone else having any issues lately?

Cisco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2022 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is awful as well. I have to yell to be heard and forget about having a window down or any portion of the roof off.

Todd W

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After the most recent update 4.1.2.2 (I think) seems like everyone I talk to says I sound like I am in a tunnel and have a difficult time hearing me. Anyone else having any issues lately?
yes the microphone needs to be moved down on the dash or steering column. I drive a lot and on many conference calls and I have to use my ear buds and it cancels out a lot of the wind noise. But is a big issue. Anything over 45 mph microphone is a waste. I have a hardtop, sound deaden board. But you have the connection point of the the 2 hard top connection and the one against the windshield all mounted on plastic right by all 3 major wind noise makers. I am researching a way to relocate the microphone.

Shuka325

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch - Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have hardtop with sound deadening too. I have had the truck for about 3 months now but only in the last week or two have people said it sounds really bad. Anyone else have this just happen or have most of the issues been for the whole time?

Todd W

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have hardtop with sound deadening too. I have had the truck for about 3 months now but only in the last week or two have people said it sounds really bad. Anyone else have this just happen or have most of the issues been for the whole time?
I have had it since since Jan 31 and has been bad since then.

Sponsored

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

According to people I've talked to over Bluetooth, I make all my calls while scuba diving.

Gilligan

Outer Banks
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm having the same problem. It was great before, windows down and doors off, no issues. Every since the upgrade, people say it's sounds like I'm in a tunnel. What has Ford done now? Please help.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone found a solution for this through the dealership? Mine worked okay when I first bought it and I assume mine got the update. Ever since no one can understand me, even at a dead stop, windows up. Anymore I just unpair my phone otherwise it's useless.

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford bronco sasquatch badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems to have happened to me after my first software update back in like January February time frame.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has anyone found a solution for this through the dealership? Mine worked okay when I first bought it and I assume mine got the update. Ever since no one can understand me, even at a dead stop, windows up. Anymore I just unpair my phone otherwise it's useless.
Hey there. I can look into your Bronco’s Bluetooth concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?
Sponsored