Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was wondering if anyone had a picture to help me out. Or if they could use
Ford Bronco Photo Edit Help? Bronze Wheels on Badlands 59938100-2144-461A-9E1C-8C7BE0FC73B7
Ford Bronco Photo Edit Help? Bronze Wheels on Badlands 07519476-4BF9-4A84-96CB-B9FB68767528
Ford Bronco Photo Edit Help? Bronze Wheels on Badlands 2F6576BC-5D8F-4189-A38F-0DC6B3482C2C
Ford Bronco Photo Edit Help? Bronze Wheels on Badlands 22D1D265-7ADA-4851-96AB-7DE16F4F30FD
a bit of photoshop. The picture I have posted isn’t the best, maybe another photo with bronze wheels might help? I really like white. But it seems Bronze maybe looks best with black. The wild card would be A51, as I’ve no real clue how that would look.
Anyway, if someone wants to help out...
Also, I bet they’d look great with a green body color. I’d love something similar to the Scout in TNT’s Animal Kingdom.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was wondering if anyone had a picture to help me out. Or if they could use
Ford Bronco Photo Edit Help? Bronze Wheels on Badlands 22D1D265-7ADA-4851-96AB-7DE16F4F30FD
a bit of photoshop. The picture I have posted isn’t the best, maybe another photo with bronze wheels might help? I really like white. But it seems Bronze maybe looks best with black. The wild card would be A51, as I’ve no real clue how that would look.
Anyway, if someone wants to help out...
Also, I bet they’d look great with a green body color. I’d love something similar to the Scout in TNT’s Animal Kingdom.

Check out this website. They let you add different rims (and accessories to the bronco). Not perfect but does help!

https://www.interactivegarage.com/interactive-garage-demo/

OP
OP
J_Meh_Cray_D

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check out this website. They let you add different rims (and accessories to the bronco). Not perfect but does help!

https://www.interactivegarage.com/interactive-garage-demo/
Thanks. I think the A51 looks good. Black looks awesome, of course, but the darker colors make the bronco look a bit smaller than I prefer. I love the white, but black wheels are so common now. Bronze looks okay on white but detracts from the crisp image I like on white vehicles. Hmmmmm. Every time I make a decision, I start messing with another decision I thought had been made 😅

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I think the A51 looks good. Black looks awesome, of course, but the darker colors make the bronco look a bit smaller than I prefer. I love the white, but black wheels are so common now. Bronze looks okay on white but detracts from the crisp image I like on white vehicles. Hmmmmm. Every time I make a decision, I start messing with another decision I thought had been made 😅
Bronze would look awesome in Antimatter Blue! I'm on the fence with going bronze wheels myself with the Area51. I do have bronze wheels on my mustang at the moment and love it (deep impact blue). More than likely I will drive the area 51 for at least a year and see what others do with aftermarket rims and let that help my decision LOL.

Sponsored
OP
OP
J_Meh_Cray_D

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronze would look awesome in Antimatter Blue! I'm on the fence with going bronze wheels myself with the Area51. I do have bronze wheels on my mustang at the moment and love it (deep impact blue). More than likely I will drive the area 51 for at least a year and see what others do with aftermarket rims and let that help my decision LOL.
That’s definitely the route I’d go with AB

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's see the bronze on Rapid red

Cbarczak

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This site is pretty cool, I think I've decided to go with a bronze rim on my cactus gray so it helped to get an idea since I haven't seen any yet. Below is the first time I took the entire roof off and after I added the mud flaps (def change the look but kinda help with the stones - 50/50 if I like this look or not).

Below is some playing around I did with the retro stripes and the white top - and bronze rims.

Of course the beach background would be great, but being in PA I changed it to a little more realistic background and what I will actually do (without the white top or stripes LOL).

Not sure if I will stay with 17" or move to an 18" for more rim.....I'll post pics when I get the decision made.

Ford Bronco Photo Edit Help? Bronze Wheels on Badlands 20210724_120501

20210724_120520.jpg

whitetop.jpg

rimssnow.jpg

Sponsored

Beer Frog

Outer Banks
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This site is pretty cool, I think I've decided to go with a bronze rim on my cactus gray so it helped to get an idea since I haven't seen any yet. Below is the first time I took the entire roof off and after I added the mud flaps (def change the look but kinda help with the stones - 50/50 if I like this look or not).

Below is some playing around I did with the retro stripes and the white top - and bronze rims.

Of course the beach background would be great, but being in PA I changed it to a little more realistic background and what I will actually do (without the white top or stripes LOL).

Not sure if I will stay with 17" or move to an 18" for more rim.....I'll post pics when I get the decision made.

Ford Bronco Photo Edit Help? Bronze Wheels on Badlands rimssnow

Beer Frog

Outer Banks
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC