EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have a Shadow Black 2 Door Badlands with the standard wheels? If so, would you mind posting a photo? I’ve looked everywhere on here and I can’t find that exact configuration, as most people seem to have the optional wheels. I have the Sasquatch package added to my order right now, but I’m second guessing it after seeing what people are saying about the Goodyear MTs, so this would really help me out with my decision.

Thank you!
Sponsored

skweaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have a Shadow Black 2 Door Badlands with the standard wheels? If so, would you mind posting a photo? I’ve looked everywhere on here and I can’t find that exact configuration, as most people seem to have the optional wheels. I have the Sasquatch package added to my order right now, but I’m second guessing it after seeing what people are saying about the Goodyear MTs, so this would really help me out with my decision.

Thank you!
Only one I could find. This a screengrab from the UAW video Ford shared a few weeks ago
Ford Bronco Photo Request: 2DR Black Badlands w/ Standard Wheels 1636745002217

Fowler

Base
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I changed my mind about the sasquatch package for a everyday driver. Bad gas mpg 477 rear end +16mpg or less. I never will rock crawl in Ohio other than a speed bump in the parking lot. A stock Base model can do 98% of the off road. I have 33" on steel rims will get me anywhere. 4cly. 7 speed 22mpg with its 445 rear end. Crawler gear its a tank!!
Sponsored