Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well she-it, looks like I'm a gonna have to grow a pair now, 'cause it's getting close to the time I tell the bride I want trade the Jeep for a Bronco. Yeah, Imma bit skeered she may Lorena Bobbitt me while I'm asleep. ?

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well she-it, looks like I'm a gonna have to grow a pair now, 'cause it's getting close to the time I tell the bride I want trade the Jeep for a Bronco. Yeah, Imma bit skeered she may Lorena Bobbitt me while I'm asleep. ?
Just ease her in by forwarding her recent articles about Jeep reliability issues and FCA lawsuits. Then you have to Google search Bronco on her phone to have Bronco info start appearing in her newsfeed. Maybe it will be her idea and you can just go along cuz your an awesome husband. Got to be careful this doesn't backfire tho or you could end up driving the Honda while she's going topless in the Bronco.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just ease her in by forwarding her recent articles about Jeep reliability issues and FCA lawsuits. Then you have to Google search Bronco on her phone to have Bronco info start appearing in her newsfeed. Maybe it will be her idea and you can just go along cuz your an awesome husband. Got to be careful this doesn't backfire tho or you could end up driving the Honda while she's going topless in the Bronco.
just say the word bronco near her phone and let big brother handle it from there

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a conspirator at work lol

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sub, that may work. After 42 years I think she's figured out my game, so a new one may slip by her. Lord knows I can't mess this up, 'cause if my friends see me driving a Honda they gonna laugh at me so hard. :)

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sub, that may work. After 42 years I think she's figured out my game, so a new one may slip by her. Lord knows I can't mess this up, 'cause if my friends see me driving a Honda they gonna laugh at me so hard. :)
Friends don’t let friends drive Hondas.

Sponsored