aman43

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
I'm sure this will offend you Texans, but why is being from Texas such a big deal?
WHERE ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHS

Advertisement

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicles
Footage is so old I figured Methuselah was driving that thing up to grab Noah's Ark and pull it to the boat ramp.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96/'97 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L, '92 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.5TD, '15 VW Golf TDI
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure this will offend you Texans, but why is being from Texas such a big deal?
It's basically the New York City of the Midwest.

MaverickMan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj 80 amc eagle 85 cj7 laredo 79 ford quadravan(inoperable due to tragic fire)
looking at that map kinda makes me shamed to live in hawaii with all the yotas and tacos driving around. Ohh well all i have to comfort myself is lush rainforests, waterfalls at my office, sandy beaches with great surf, and a mountain that is basically empty from 1500 to 10,000 ft.

Ya know when i think about it the bronco should have been revealed out here on the big island. We have very few active cases of covid and are almost to the point of reopening our local economy(not tourism yet) SAFELY with little to no risk. Out of 186,000 people they have only 2 active cases and 75 recovered. So with only marginal precautions they could have a pretty big event. Mainland reporters would just havd to quarantine at a beachfront hotel for 2 weeks first.

I could see the bronco romping around some lava fields, and climbing up some V-notch valleys, and driving on some red, green, and black sand.

Sorry im just dreaming again my only hope is that it is somewhere near my dad in south texas.

Top Mach

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1, 2003 Chrysler T&C, 2017 Ford Explorer
Vehicle Showcase
I am cool with a Texas revel, or even a revel on the Big Island, as long as the first ones build get shipped to Long Island.

Evanm14

First Name
Evan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
I am cool with a Texas revel, or even a revel on the Big Island, as long as the first ones build get shipped to Long Island.
That's where I'm from too. Beiner Ford moved to Northern Blvd in Great Neck. They did it for the exposer and to show GM across the street that Bronco will be king.

Goes

First Name
Roger
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 dr.
Vehicle Showcase

The Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed In...