JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I was the President I would then use the Defense Production Act to require Ford to give me my private reveal of the Bronco :cool:
For national security reasons, to assist in evasive offroad maneuvers in the event of an attack, I'd be using my powers to get a Bronco for the presidential pimp mobile.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I joke about Texas but do like it as a state... mad respect for y’all.

Last time I was there it was Austin in June and I have never been so hot in my damn life. And that’s someone who was born and raised in Phoenix. The heat in Texas is absolutely miserable.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I've basically learned from this thread that people like to post memes about Texas and talk about why it's so great. Look, if y'all are so great, why do you use garbage wood to smoke with instead of being civilized and using a non-garbage wood in the smoker?

You probably eat pineapple on your pizza, too.

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, I've basically learned from this thread that people like to post memes about Texas and talk about why it's so great. Look, if y'all are so great, why do you use garbage wood to smoke with instead of being civilized and using a non-garbage wood in the smoker?

You probably eat pineapple on your pizza, too.
That all depends on what you call garbage! In TX, LA and most of the gulf you catch Gaphtopsail Cats and bring them home, toss the hardheads... I heard in Florida they do the exact opposite. Both parties call the other fish trash.

you are not calling Mesquite, oak, pecan, and hickory garbage wood are you? What do y’all use?

PS with the amount of diversity in Texas Cities, it is really not hard to find anything as a topping for pizza.

Sponsored

Subzero

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As the saying goes, "I wasn't born in Texas but I got here as fast as I could!". Even for us types, we feel the Pride of Texas as well!
Ford Bronco Photo: Trailer carrying Broncos in Texas (For Possible Reveal Event?) 3e8c43f5b58638c62e21b1a08da17136

Ford Bronco Photo: Trailer carrying Broncos in Texas (For Possible Reveal Event?) 3e8c43f5b58638c62e21b1a08da17136

I've been lurking around this forum for several months now. I made an account just so I could throw some good natured shade at our Texan friends....

Just so you know, us Alaskans could cut our state in half...Then Texas would become the 3rd largest state. :p

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been lurking around this forum for several months now. I made an account just so I could throw some good natured shade at our Texan friends....

Just so you know, us Alaskans could cut our state in half...Then Texas would become the 3rd largest state. :p
Arizonan here. Always felt like Alaska is our sister state (also my Jeep was initially sold there)

always wanted to come visit.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No offense to the Texans but I’ll throw a little shade in the name of fun.
I’ve never been to Texas and have no interest in ever going. (Unless the Bronco reveal is there and I got invited) To me it’s just the biggest and most outspoken flyover state.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That all depends on what you call garbage! In TX, LA and most of the gulf you catch Gaphtopsail Cats and bring them home, toss the hardheads... I heard in Florida they do the exact opposite. Both parties call the other fish trash.

you are not calling Mesquite, oak, pecan, and hickory garbage wood are you? What do y’all use?

PS with the amount of diversity in Texas Cities, it is really not hard to find anything as a topping for pizza.
We throw both those things back. I have scars from getting struck by a gafftop in my knuckle. Had to fish using only one hand for the rest of that weekend.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mesquite is garbage wood. Florida has the best seafood in the world. Sorry you are so jealous :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mesquite is garbage wood. Florida has the best seafood in the world. Sorry you are so jealous :ROFLMAO:
PS - will this discussion get us a new leak? Asking for a friend.