redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The old saying goes EVERYTING is big in TEXAS !!! .........….some one asked here why in Texas. Ford wants a BIG reveal then Texas it would be.

My in-laws live Texas now and we take a road trip every year in the summer to visit. Ironically this year we had it planned for the week of June 12-20, see where I'm headed with this. We were going to cancel but the pandemic seemed to slow so we held off. I'm glad I did maybe I'll get lucky.
who am I kidding I can't get that lucky !! :LOL:

just because everyone here is a jokester I have to be an equal opportunity offender here and quote one of my favorite films "There is only 2 things that come from Texas son. Steers and Queers !!! And it don't look like you got horns to me !!! " :LOL:

RIP R. Lee Ermey
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The old saying goes EVERYTING is big in TEXAS !!! .........….some one asked here why in Texas. Ford wants a BIG reveal then Texas it would be.

My in-laws live Texas now and we take a road trip every year in the summer to visit. Ironically this year we had it planned for the week of June 12-20, see where I'm headed with this. We were going to cancel but the pandemic seemed to slow so we held off. I'm glad I did maybe I'll get lucky.
who am I kidding I can't get that lucky !! :LOL:

just because everyone here is a jokester I have to be an equal opportunity offender here and quote one of my favorite films "There is only 2 things that come from Texas son. Steers and Queers !!! And it don't look like you got horns to me !!! " :LOL:

RIP R. Lee Ermey
Wait what? I thought the old saying was "The only thing in (or to come out of) Texas is steers and queers"

Sorry if I messed that up, that's truly an old saying. :unsure:

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait what? I thought the old saying was "The only thing in (or to come out of) Texas is steers and queers"

Or as RevCo said, Beers, Steers and queers

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

not messd up I didn't have I correct either ……..

…………...… had to refresh my memory. :LOL: Gunny was the greatest !!!

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those from smaller states wouldn’t understand. And before you shout “AlAsKA iS bIgGeR” they have some rowdy state pride too and half are winter Texans.

Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just wait, next week Jerry Jones will offer Dak Prescott 37M 5 year and a new Bronco. Boom huge reveal.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wait, next week Jerry Jones will offer Dak Prescott 37M 5 year and a new Bronco. Boom huge reveal.
I would immediately buy a JL

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those from smaller states wouldn’t understand. And before you shout “AlAsKA iS bIgGeR” they have some rowdy state pride too and half are winter Texans.
my location right now may say Louisiana, but I grew up from age 5-16 in Texas, and moved right back at 18 for a bit. And I go back alot. God damned I love Texas, but holy shit has Houston grown since I left in '98.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my location right now may say Louisiana, but I grew up from age 5-16 in Texas, and moved right back at 18 for a bit. And I go back alot. God damned I love Texas, but holy shit has Houston grown since I left in '98.

I hear ya there JD we have been going on our vaca since about then and the in-laws live just north of Houston. Back then the main road was a 2 lane blacktop road, then, at the bar on the corner you turned on to their road. Now that 2 lane blacktop road is a 4 lane, in one direction concrete jungle, bar is gone and nothing but strip malls all along the 4 lane. I tell my wife every time we go down there, it is amazing how different it is even from year to year.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hawaii is the smallest state and i cant even begin to describe the local feeling, if you and your grandparents arent from here you are a hoale(not that bad of a word). A good chunk of the population feel like its under american occupation. If you wanna know about polynesian pride ask Dwayne Johnson. That stuff runs deep like lava. Im just lucky enough to live here and find the right spot to fit in.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read updated comments on the post and the photo was take 6-8 weeks ago... :(

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really I think it comes down to its instilled in the kids growing up. I really don't know the answer to this question but does any other state have the kinds starting in kindergarten say pledge of allegiance to the USA flag and the pledge of allegiance to the Texas state flag. I will say, I'm surprised not all states have the same level of pride as Texas. Everyone should be proud of where they live (except Oklahoma... no one wants to be there :ROFLMAO:.....jk of course!)

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a Texan, but.....
-Texan "could" be it's own country (it almost was).
-Texas has it's own power grid (one of the 3 power grids within the USA).

That's just two things (of several) that I can think of off the top of my head and remember, I'm Not a Texan....

now... on a side note.... POTUS will be visiting a FoMoCo Factory today.....

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not a Texan, but.....
-Texan "could" be it's own country (it almost was).
-Texas has it's own power grid (one of the 3 power grids within the USA).

That's just two things (of several) that I can think of off the top of my head and remember, I'm Not a Texan....

now... on a side note.... POTUS will be visiting a FoMoCo Factory today.....
If I was the President I would then use the Defense Production Act to require Ford to give me my private reveal of the Bronco :cool:
Sponsored