Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very interesting! I bought directly from Baja Designs. It still said “Pre-Order” when I purchased so I was pleasantly surprised when they shipped right away. Your probably right about the Raptor kit because they also forgot the washer/nuts needed to mount them to the bracket.

When I called Baja, they let me know that some kits went out the door mistakenly without those parts. I asked the tech (who was very helpful) if I could just go to my local hardware store and get them and he gave me the exact thing to get. A couple of bucks later and my impatient self had the lights installed!!

So that makes sense why the faceplates are upside down!!

Appreciate the suggestion on controlling each light!! I didn’t know that was an option!! Great stuff!

It's not an option with Baja, but since we develop our own kits in-house we have it available :)

It's actually how we ship our Baja kits to our customers. Rather then the spaghetti of harnesses (which you're familiar with now) we make it REALLY nice and include an all-in-one harness. Less frustration that way with all the wires and just makes it super simple, especially with the connectors pre-labeled already.

OP
OP
PizzaMan

PizzaMan

First Edition
First Name
Rocky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 FE Cactus Gray; '16 GMC Yukon XL;
Bronco
First Edition
Clubs

It's not an option with Baja, but since we develop our own kits in-house we have it available :)

It's actually how we ship our Baja kits to our customers. Rather then the spaghetti of harnesses (which you're familiar with now) we make it REALLY nice and include an all-in-one harness. Less frustration that way with all the wires and just makes it super simple, especially with the connectors pre-labeled already.
Great option!! I’d prefer to do it your way if I did it over again!! Nice solution!

Advertisement

MRT
Advertisement