First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife is 5 ft tall and the Bronco is going to be her vehicle. She made me reserve the Wildtrak :D.

I see some steps or running boards in her future.
Sponsored

Chewcudda

Black Diamond
First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia soul, mini cooper, kawasaki versys
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Perfect, this was a concern of mine at 6'6. It's why I never purchased a wrangler.
I was thinking the same thing.... my lanky 6'6" ass was afeared that i would be squished in it.

I have tried to drive two different friends jeeps and I feel like I am wearing them.

FlyingSpaceLlama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lockheed Blackbird
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It is nice to know that there is enough room in the front for an adult, unlike many cars (looking at you, Grand Cherokee). What we all really want, though, is to see this guy show off the rear legroom by cramming into the back seats. Ford has been very elusive about rear legroom, which means that it might require the jaws of life to get him out.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is nice to know that there is enough room in the front for an adult, unlike many cars (looking at you, Grand Cherokee). What we all really want, though, is to see this guy show off the rear legroom by cramming into the back seats. Ford has been very elusive about rear legroom, which means that it might require the jaws of life to get him out.
I was just looking at the advertised leg-room for the Bronco vs my 2008 Escape. The Escape has 1" less reported leg-room than the Bronco. I'm 6'1", so not super tall, but fit back there with reasonable comfort.

Chart numbers aren't the whole story though. Room in the back is one of the things I'm truly curious about.

Jess

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a 5ft 2 female, starting thing I should be worried about the opposite problem. Anybody got a phone book they can ship me :)
I'm worried about that also. Wondering the space between the clutch and seat. Couldn't ever purchase a Jeep in manual because my shin would hit the plastic cover. Short people problems. ?

Sponsored

broncobobby

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Jeep CJ7, 74 F100, 14 Explorer, 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well good to know he fits... but feel bad for the kid sitting behind him.. that seat is tilted way back!

Anyways, thanks for this info, it definitely helps. Can we get a picture of the how much room behind the back seats for a 2 door? Thanks
At 6-6 myself, nobody with legs sits behind me.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad to see bigger folks getting in. As someone who is 6'3" and 240lbs with a 13 year old who is nearly 6', it's nice to see taller folks getting in. I wasn't too concerned as the interior dimensions are nearly identical to a Jeep Wrangler and I can fit in that, but nice to see none the less.

potato_kenobi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silverado 1500, 2007 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How can you find these random Broncos around? I'm a little taller than this fella and it makes me worried. I want to sit in one, but my local Ford dealer says April before they would possibly have any in to even sit in.

Also, I wonder how well he fits with the door/roof on.

Sponsored

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm 6'2 with a family so as long as we are all comfortable and the car seats fit we are all good. I think this will work.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice pics and good info for folks. I don't fall into the big or the tall group, but I'm glad to see they designed the Bronco to accommodate a wide range of folks. I'm all for making the Bronco tent as big as we can.

Knitro

Badlands
First Name
Knight
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Expedition & 06 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really excited to see I’ll be able to fit at 6’6” 310lbs. Planning on trading my wife’s 06 Fusion I’ve been driving. Right knee leans against the dash and I have to lean toward the center to put my head in the sunroof area! ??‍♂

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really excited to see I’ll be able to fit at 6’6” 310lbs. Planning on trading my wife’s 06 Fusion I’ve been driving. Right knee leans against the dash and I have to lean toward the center to put my head in the sunroof area! ??‍♂
6'6" wow, I thought Im too tall at 6'2" for 2020 Fusion. I am looking forward to turn my Lease in and get the Bronco in 2023.

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
6'6" wow, I thought Im too tall at 6'2" for 2020 Fusion. I am looking forward to turn my Lease in and get the Bronco in 2023.
I am concerned also. At 6’9” and 240, it’s the head and leg room that are my concern. I have a Subaru Forrester that fits ok. From the specs on the ford site, it looks Comparable (Virtually identical), but I would feel a lot better if they had one at a dealer I could
Actually sit in. I have had to pick cars for my entire life largely based upon what I could fit in. Finally something that looks cool I can actually fit in! I am excited!
Sponsored