First Name
Duc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2014 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Alright so we have pictures of someone who is 6'7 and 5'10...My wife is 5'3, I'm curious if she'd even have a chance seeing over the dash.
Put her on your lap?

My wife is 5". She already struggles getting into my WJ with 4" lift and 33" tires. I also have a mother-in-law that's even shorter and I have to give her a boost to get in. I'm worried about the Bronco with 2" lift and 37" tires.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He also has eye protection and what looks like cut-resistance sleeves on. So I imagine this is at the plant.

He's also taking Covid safety seriously. Covering his mouth, nose, and eyes with that mask.
He has glasses, but they are not on. Are you saying his mask is covering his eyes? And if this is at the plant, are they assembling them at the plant now or are they just gearing up and use the plant as the spot to assemble the mules, etc. Sorry, I am gear head, but I don't know all the ins and outs of building vehicles.

Also, what is the purpose of the cut sleeves?

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So this kind of takes care of my straight ahead legroom concerns. But what about side-to-side knee room width? I know it would be impossible to judge with the doors off, but it does look like his knee is within the door frame boundaries. Also did he have enough knee room on the console side? My left knee is already hurting just thinking about the overnight test drive I did with a wrangler a few years back lol.

Sponsored

NorthernBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good catch. Appears it might be a reflection of the sideview mirror. I take that back. After further review, I haven't the slightest idea what that could be.
The one picture definitely looks like a reflection, but the other one looks like its for something. I wonder if this is the same model as we seen in that conference room with the middle roof section taken out

The other thread showing more of these pictures doesn't have the same indent. Weird reflection is right.

Last edited:

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

im not a big person but i do have big friends, good to know these work. Now test him in a 2 door and let's see the legroom in the back!

Sponsored

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Country101st , so what were your impressions of the truck?

also, there’s a guy worried about room for his knees side to side with the center console. How did your knees feel in there?
Sponsored