Sponsored

Photos of 4 door White Badlands with SAS?

ahunter2

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been looking around the forums for some pics but I’m trying to make the decision between getting SAS and the 33’s. Certainly don’t need the SAS but you can’t beat the look
Sponsored

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being that you're in Florida, it might be worth upgrading to the 33" MT tires, instead of the SAS...save a couple bucks and keep the better travel.

OP
OP
ahunter2

ahunter2

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Being that you're in Florida, it might be worth upgrading to the 33" MT tires, instead of the SAS...save a couple bucks and keep the better travel.
I’ve been debating this for so long. 33s look good but love the stance of the SAS...have a first day reservation but not sure if that would be enough to get SAS at a decent time

Sponsored

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been looking around the forums for some pics but I’m trying to make the decision between getting SAS and the 33’s. Certainly don’t need the SAS but you can’t beat the look
Also from Florida and I'm doing a white Badlands with Sasquatch. No need for that level of off road capability here, but I wanted MGV and high package.

I was debating 33s vs Sasquatch and a buddy of mine who is a jeep owner said "tire envy is real and some day someone with the 35s is going to pull up next to you at a light and you're going to regret it"

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Post #7 and these 2 pics at the only known 4 door white Sas pics found to date.

Ford Bronco Photos of 4 door White Badlands with SAS? 1C0C4977-4F95-4F5A-815C-7BF632CB80A6

Third Bronco down the row.
Ford Bronco Photos of 4 door White Badlands with SAS? 2AC89315-D23A-49A6-8C50-761F3575DDFD

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I plan to go with 33's 285 70 17's and later when it is time for new tires going to 285 75 17's to gain an inch with the same width

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also from Florida and I'm doing a white Badlands with Sasquatch. No need for that level of off road capability here, but I wanted MGV and high package.

I was debating 33s vs Sasquatch and a buddy of mine who is a jeep owner said "tire envy is real and some day someone with the 35s is going to pull up next to you at a light and you're going to regret it"

...and then I remind myself that thoughts like that are what allows others to control you in some sense.

If OP wants 35's (34.4) do it....
...or do 33's and save some $$$.
...or, You should be able to get 285/75's (33.9) on there after the 33's (32.7) wear out...save ya a few G's.
I've even seen some of the 285/75's at 34.1 inches tall. With the Badlands lift, I'm fairly certain they'll fit. These or these.
Those digging into the tire fitment arena are thinking the 285's at 33.8 may actually fit on the Base suspension. 😲
It's the width that causes issues until they get close to the crash bars, which are removeable for that reason.

BroncoGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...and then I remind myself that thoughts like that are what allows others to control you in some sense.

If OP wants 35's (34.4) do it....
...or do 33's and save some $$$.
...or, You should be able to get 285/75's (33.9) on there after the 33's (32.7) wear out...save ya a few G's.
I've even seen some of the 285/75's at 34.1 inches tall. With the Badlands lift, I'm fairly certain they'll fit. These or these.
Those digging into the tire fitment arena are thinking the 285's at 33.8 may actually fit on the Base suspension. 😲
It's the width that causes issues until they get close to the crash bars, which are removeable for that reason.
I'm so glad you're not a sheeple like me. Your parents must be proud.

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I am also from (South) Florida. Pickup trucks jacked up higher down here than anywhere I've ever been. And no state law preventing tires from sticking out beyond fenders.

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am in S. Florida also, a transplant 2 years ago. The 33's look good and work for me. I plan to travel and wheel a bit out of state and know the 33's will go over anything I will try to climb. I see why some like the 35's with the larger than life beast look. Even if you won't use the 35's for rock crawling and if that is the look you like I'd say get it.

I saw a guy at Home Depot with a custom lifted Jeep on 37's and asked him about his rig. He spent 40k on upgrades and loves the way it looks. That Jeep looked bad and was a head turner. Lastly, he told me he doesn't go off road and just wanted the Jeep the way he wanted it. Go for it!
Sponsored