Sponsored

Photos of current production colors that will be offered on Bronco.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First....really nice work & you're great to share it. So...am I looking at 2 samples here...the one you painted & one from the book?
1600959174738.png

Iconic Silver seems to show a little variance above...but a lot of variance from the production line shot from earlier this week; thoughts?

1600959310061.png

Yes. My spray-out for IS is nearly identical to what is in the paint chip book. Caveat, lighting and angle you view from can make a big difference. Generally, the samples they send are pretty close to what actually comes out of the plant. Variance is usually in the amount or size of metallic, anything tri-coat or pearl.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, I wish there was more blue in AMB to make it pop more. I've been on Big Bend forever and would go with A51, but now may backup to Base which then I would go with AMB. I always told myself my next vehicle would be black but strayed away. Maybe AMB will satisfy my want for black but yet blue enough for my mood change.
IMO, they should have done tuxedo black or put some metallic in it. Black is beautiful until it rolls out of the showroom. At least with some metallic it will hide some of the dirt and scratches.