Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order of Bronco accessories came in today so I thought I'd share photos of the accessories. Below are photos of the tailgate table (Part No. VM2DZ-78407A99-A). Since I haven't seen this information shared anywhere I thought I'd put it out there that the weight limit on the tailgate table is 25 lbs according to the sticker on the tailgate.

Ford Bronco Photos of Tailgate Table and Weight Limit tailgate table 1

Ford Bronco Photos of Tailgate Table and Weight Limit tailgate table 2

Ford Bronco Photos of Tailgate Table and Weight Limit tailgate table in box

Ford Bronco Photos of Tailgate Table and Weight Limit Tailgate Folding Table Instructions

Ford Bronco Photos of Tailgate Table and Weight Limit tailgate table label
Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This will be one of the first accessories I buy. I'm not buying until I get a build date though.

OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be one of the first accessories I buy. I'm not buying until I get a build date though.
I completely understand. That said my build date was moved from July to August, so I'm not sure how helpful it is to have a build date :cautious:

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone else ordered one these before getting their Bronco. They posted details here: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/just-got-my-ford-folding-tailgate-table.17748/

I ordered this with my Bronco and look forward to it. I'm hopeful 25lbs is a conservative number but I still don't plan to put anything too heavy on it.
Ah, I didn't see that thread. I think the 25 lbs weight limit is because of the cables they use for when the table is lowered. They feel plastic to me. I bet if they are replaced with stronger gauge wire it could hold much more. The table itself is heavy duty steel.

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, I didn't see that thread. I think the 25 lbs weight limit is because of the cables they use for when the table is lowered. They feel plastic to me. I bet if they are replaced with stronger gauge wire it could hold much more. The table itself is heavy duty steel.
Plastic, huh? You may not want to put too much extra weight on the swinging tailgate anyway, but I wouldn't mind it being a little stronger. It's probably not too hard to replace those cables with something more durable and stronger than plastic. I'll probably look to do something like that.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you order this through? My parts department says we cannot order anything yet.

OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where did you order this through? My parts department says we cannot order anything yet.
I had the same experience with my Ford dealership. The parts department guy didn't even know there was a Ford Bronco, he kept thinking it was the Bronco Sport.

Anyways, I ordered from Levittownfordparts.com

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Alcohol weighs 6.6 lbs per gallon so the weight limit on the table works for my tailgating.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same experience with my Ford dealership. The parts department guy didn't even know there was a Ford Bronco, he kept thinking it was the Bronco Sport.

Anyways, I ordered from Levittownfordparts.com
Can I order from them even though I am in CA?

Sponsored
OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I order from them even though I am in CA?
I don't think tailgate tables are a restricted item in CA, the box didn't come with any forbidden fruit fruits like pineapples. I live in Virginia and they shipped to me (they're based in New York) so I would imagine they'd ship to California.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think tailgate tables are a restricted item in CA, the box didn't come with any forbidden fruit fruits like pineapples. I live in Virginia and they shipped to me (they're based in New York) so I would imagine they'd ship to California.
Ha! Dumb question.

OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this will be a hit for sure. I definitely plan to order this. its just smart.

I wonder if it conflicts with the pull out draw. though Im not sure if Im going to do the draw or not.
I'm pretty sure that little sliding change/pen drawer that the bronco comes with will have to be left out, but not 100% sure. That's something I think I'll have to wait for my bronco delivery to find out.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whoa...What is this....Some kinda table for the tailgate?!
OUTstanding! I am unable to contain or express myself yet again.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought that too, but @Gamecock pointed out a plausible, negative alternative on that thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/just-got-my-ford-folding-tailgate-table.17748/page-7

R11 said:
Thanks OP. Was going to order this, but not at 25lb limit. Lame. I wonder if the limiting factor is the cables, as opposed to the bolts that secure it to the tailgate.
@Gamecock: Since it's a Ford product, my bet is the limit they are looking at is the limit for the entire door with a Sasquatch wheel/tire hanging on the outside of it....and adding 25lbs more to the opposite side. I'm sure that shelf would hold more, but the door hinges might not without sagging.

Hope it's the cables!
Sponsored