Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought that too, but @Gamecock pointed out a plausible, negative alternative on that thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/just-got-my-ford-folding-tailgate-table.17748/page-7
Oh man, I didn't think of that, but it would truly suck if that's true (then again ordered the Badlands without sasquatch, so if the alternative is true then I get a few extra pounds from the weight difference between the sasquatch tires and the regular badland tires).
Sponsored

OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are pics of the table installed.

Ford Bronco Photos of Tailgate Table and Weight Limit 95232F10-D8D5-4143-8B46-BC4A6F72A475

Ford Bronco Photos of Tailgate Table and Weight Limit 95232F10-D8D5-4143-8B46-BC4A6F72A475

I saw another post where one of the screws went through the back of the tailgate, or at least created an outdent in the tailgate? did you have that issue? I suspect the dealer that installed it in that case might have been using an electric screwdriver and too much force.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are pics of the table installed.

Looks good. I like how flush it sits - I ordered one of the slide-out security drawers and it looks like this could likely work without impeding it.

How is it when you drive around? Does it rattle around much?

Sponsored
OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going for the Front Runner one, with the optional slide out wooden counter top 👍🏻
Haven't seen or heard that Front Runner was going to redesign the jeep one for the Bronco. There is a large bump out on the tailgate of the Bronco that isn't on the Jeep, and I'm pretty sure it would interfere with the slide out wooden countertop.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven't seen or heard that Front Runner was going to redesign the jeep one for the Bronco. There is a large bump out on the tailgate of the Bronco that isn't on the Jeep, and I'm pretty sure it would interfere with the slide out wooden countertop.
In time I'm sure they will. It would be an easy modification to add the slide out wooden extension to the Bronco one anyway

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Jeep has the same bump out.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Jeep has the same bump out.
Yeah, I can't quite tell if they get around it by going under the bumpout, or if the sliding wood extension is narrower than the foldout table and just comes out in front of the bumpout, but it looks like the design would be no different for the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Photos of Tailgate Table and Weight Limit 1627396636252

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I saw another post where one of the screws went through the back of the tailgate, or at least created an outdent in the tailgate? did you have that issue? I suspect the dealer that installed it in that case might have been using an electric screwdriver and too much force.
The Tailgate Table is slightly 'Accessory Ready' as the metal insert tabs are aligned but NONE of the pre-tap hole punches are aligned so you have to drill holes yourself after pre marking it. The instructions are poor and the print is very low quality but it's just a tailgate table, not hard to figure out. I installed mine today and YES, YOU MUST BE VERY CAREFUL as you will have to DRILL into the BACK OF THE TAILGATE.
The circular pre-tap hole punches must have been set for the Molle system ONLY?. Make certain you are very careful as the instructions call for a 7/16" drill bit and you can easily dent the opposite-front face side of the tailgate when you drill ! The cable for the table appears flimsy. I only plan on placing lightweight items like snacks or drinks while tailgating on it. I wouldn't trust 25 lbs for sure. A can of beer (not pictured) was enjoyed afterwards which looked good on the table

Ford Bronco Photos of Tailgate Table and Weight Limit IMG_0595

Ford Bronco Photos of Tailgate Table and Weight Limit IMG_0598

Ford Bronco Photos of Tailgate Table and Weight Limit IMG_0594

Ford Bronco Photos of Tailgate Table and Weight Limit IMG_0603

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
bdub2you

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tailgate Table is NOT 'Accessory Ready ! The instructions are very poor but it's just a tailgate table. I installed mine today and YES, YOU MUST BE VERY CAREFUL as you will have to DRILL into the BACK OF THE TAILGATE because the massive number of pre-set punches along the top and all over the tailgate are NOT meant for the Tailgate table. Rediculous !
They must have been set for the Molle system ONLY?. I THINK this was a MISS for FORD MOTOR COMPANY. Make certain you are very careful as the instructions call for a 7/16" drill bit and you can easily dent the opposite-front face side of the tailgate when you blast thru the steel !!! The instructions are horrible as mine came off a bad printer, poorly planned and Iv'e attached my photos. the cable for the table is a total joke and I cant believe FORD endorses this ? Otherwise I only plan on placing lightweight items like snacks or drinks while tailgating on it. I wouldn't trust 25 lbs for sure.
Thanks for the install update! I'll definitely be careful in a month when my Bronco should supposedly arrive (assuming no more delays).

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the instructions? I lost mine because I didn’t have the right size but and waited to pick it up and now have no idea where I put them. I just don’t know where all these spacers go. My searches haven’t brought anything useful up and the one YouTube video is too far away to see specifically what he’s doing
Sponsored