Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I quite like that.

Even the leather version. I don't know what happened in the last year, but I've gone from hating navy pier with the power of a thousand suns, to really quite liking it.
I blame B/P for the awful renders. I was pretty critical initially, but then saw the leather. The cloth (both the Luna Pier and Roast) have been a state secret with only rare glimpses this past spring. The leather reminded me of my old Limited Explorer from the 90's. With the cloth options, they are the only interior options with the ribbed seating that is a nod to the EBs. As I mentioned in my earlier post in this thread, the Luna Pier has the additional benefit of eliminating/muting the accent color. I still don't understand the blue accent with roast.
Sponsored

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing! This is for sure the most detailed look of OBX Navy cloth. I am switching to this from roast cloth. My OBX is AMB and the Navy/Gray look seems to match better than the roast/copper/brown.
That's a good call. I think the Navy looks good with "Almost Mostly Black." If you were going with like a Red or a Black, I think the Roast might be better.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is why opinions based on pics should be taken with a GRAIN of SALT.

It was crazy that everyone here hated navy pier but no one actually saw it. And the peeps that saw it all said it actually looked good. But these few people were drowned out by the haters who never saw it.

Your voice is much louder when you hate.

I quite like that.

Even the leather version. I don't know what happened in the last year, but I've gone from hating navy pier with the power of a thousand suns, to really quite liking it.

Last edited:

MarcTut

Outer Banks
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Honda Civic Si, '20 Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve seen a few threads asking about this interior and the best pics we have seen have been under harsh factory lights. I came across these pics on a bronco Facebook group today and they should give you a better idea of what it will look like.

1625327639623.png

1625327658906.png
1625327677858.png
1625327697977.png
1625327710170.png
I absolutely love this. Don’t understand the naysayers. That’s said, I do understand that blue interior only works with certain colors.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those colours/interior look great. I went with the MGV, but I wouldn’t be disappointed with this either!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Beach_Bum Ken, I forgot to mention the OBX we saw had the Navy Pier in leather. The Blue center panels are very a deep Navy, and with the gray trim gave it a quite classy look. IMHO it will look great with the Area 51, White, Silver, AMB, Black, Velocity Blue and the Grays. While it looked nice in the Rapid Red it just didn't click with me. And of course I don't think it will ever go with the Cyber Orange. :)

Steelbama

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma/2015 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is why opinions based on pics should be taken with a GRAIN of SALT.

It was crazy that everyone here hated navy pier but no one actually saw it. And the peeps that saw it all said it actually looked good. But these few people were drowned out by the haters who never saw it.

Your voice is much louder when you hate.
You are wrong... The biggest "hate" on Navy Pier was that it clashed with several body colors and people were going to be locked into it on First Additions.

Navy Pier still clashes in large way with several body colors. Just like Roast is kinda cool but some trim accent colors clash with roast and is kinda ugly.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for these pix ... I had dismissed Navy Pier based on the B&P renderings, but it does look very nice.

One thing that is bugging me is, in the OBX dash in the pic above (obviously w/out SAS). Ford just leaves a bunch of the 'hero switches' blank. Looks odd and unfinished. Oh well, I'm getting SAS so a moot point but still ...
I've never noticed the blank switch locations. I would agree that dummy rockers would have looked better. I suspect it comes as a complete unit and having a different number of switches makes it easier to grab the right one.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve seen a few threads asking about this interior and the best pics we have seen have been under harsh factory lights. I came across these pics on a bronco Facebook group today and they should give you a better idea of what it will look like.

1625327639623.png

1625327658906.png
1625327677858.png
1625327697977.png
1625327710170.png
Do you have any more pics of the exterior. You have my built except I went leather Navy Pier. Would really love to see what a real build looks like.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks really good! Maybe B6G owes Missy and the interior design team an apology?!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This really chaps my cherries. I ordered an OBX FROM THIS DEALERSHIP and I am still waiting on a VIN. I was #4 in their allocation list too. I’m going in there on next business day to look at this interior in person and ask WTF
I would expect this to be a dealer demo, but I suppose that it could be a canceled order too.

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks absolutely awful to me. They need to rethink the interior color choices on this thing. Says a lot that people were clamoring for good old black leather.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is our build, Area 51 with cloth Navy Pier cloth. We feel it will wear so much better in the long haul than the leather seat option.
Can you explain this to me? While I'm very interested in cloth navy pier, I always felt that leather would be more easy to clean or kept clean

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The pics of the door inside shows it doesn’t have the exterior color displayed like it does in the build and price page. I hope this is how they will really come.
Sponsored