Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I actually don't mind the MIC top with either of the reds. Making my decision harder, VB and paint the top white or one of the reds and just leave everything alone.
I havent seen a VB Bronco photo yet .. the AMB indoor photo posted on here was blah .. VB should really pop and stand out ...
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Except they are - I was a launch engineer and can tell you for an absolute fact that the broncos that are out there running around now (such as the one pictured above) are 99.9% what the customer will be getting, especially visually.
You mean the ones with unfinished roofs, mis-matched trims and wrong suspension parts? They wouldn't show the engine on the Overland Concept because, although it was a 2.3L, it was still pre-production.

Not saying that red one isn't 100% (it looks like it could be) but saying the ones running around are 99.99% production seems like a stretch. I wouldn't claim "absolute fact" on that.

They are definitely getting closer. These latest definitely look less Frankenbronco than they did a month or two ago.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful color and one tough looking truck!!

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's a nice color, but IMO it's too boring for a Bronco. It looks like a color for a Camry, Accord, or your grandfather's F-150.
And it’ll be the color of my grandkids’ Grampa’s Bronco too.

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This color photographs really well but I don't like it in person at all. It just feels like your typical metallic red that's on every camry, accord, etc....

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You mean the ones with unfinished roofs, mis-matched trims and wrong suspension parts? They wouldn't show the engine on the Overland Concept because, although it was a 2.3L, it was still pre-production.

Not saying that red one isn't 100% (it looks like it could be) but saying the ones running around are 99.99% production seems like a stretch. I wouldn't claim "absolute fact" on that.

They are definitely getting closer. These latest definitely look less Frankenbronco than they did a month or two ago.
I love when “customers” claim to know absolute facts... gimme a friggin break

Why does everyone feel like they are in the “know” when they aren’t

Little tornado

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good find! Thanks

But WHY is ford so against releasing professional photos of all these rigs? Incredibly annoying.
I absolutely agree cause we are about to order our Broncos in early December. Why haven’t we seen these Broncos in all the colors with real photos ??!!

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah I like the fun skittle colors over the grays and black/white. Unfortunately there's not much available on the base so I'd probably go with Rapid Red.

They better come out with some classic colors like turquoise or calypso coral, they need a green too.
They need to release a Velocity Blue one. It is only color not seen.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everytime I tell myself Im not going with red.. another photo shows up and throws my color choices back in the air.

Sponsored

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good find! Thanks

But WHY is ford so against releasing professional photos of all these rigs? Incredibly annoying.
because professional photos = touch ups and photoshop = unrealistic expectations = disappointment and frustration

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are the rings on the Sasquatch wheels interchangeable? I like the looks of the all black wildtrak wheels much better. Hoping it’s a simple swap of the ring.

JohnnyK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Sahara JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They need to release a Velocity Blue one. It is only color not seen.
Yeah the only pic I've seen is that one that's just of the painted body. Looks amazing but I already have something similar on my current vehicle.

Grabber Blue would be awesome though.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love when “customers” claim to know absolute facts... gimme a friggin break

Why does everyone feel like they are in the “know” when they aren’t
Launch Engineer for Ford Motor company.
God help me...

If you want I can go into detail on how every automotive launch works for Ford, timelines and all.

Trust me - this close to production, the vehicles running around are v close. Those mismatched blacks and greys aren't going away. The white roof is out there because it is available, just at a later date. etc. but ok I def know less than someone who hasn't worked for ford in this very capacity.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Launch Engineer for Ford Motor company.
God help me...

If you want I can go into detail on how every automotive launch works for Ford, timelines and all.

Trust me - this close to production, the vehicles running around are v close. Those mismatched blacks and greys aren't going away. The white roof is out there because it is available, just at a later date. etc. but ok I def know less than someone who hasn't worked for ford in this very capacity.
Hell yes we got ourselves a god damn expert...
Sweet

Well man you would think as a Ford representative you would be a little more
Positive with your friggin posts...
You are supposedly representing a brand and company on a re-launch... bring some good positive info instead of being condescending...

Just sayin...
Have a spectacular freakin day?
Sponsored