nminus1

Base
First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
If someone would just get rid of that Focus/Mustang/Escape/F-150/Fiesta/Ranger/Explorer/Expedition/Excursion and EVERY OTHER MODEL FORD MAKES IN RAPID RED and replace it with AMB that would be greeeaaattt.....
a3d7a0e65824ca49a3bc894ef9dbd494.jpg

Advertisement

etmccaus86

Big Bend
First Name
Evan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing Cool
Clubs

Good find! Thanks

But WHY is ford so against releasing professional photos of all these rigs? Incredibly annoying.
They'll come in time. These are candid.l snaps from employees who currently have them. I'd rather have these than nothing.

Bates63

Big Bend
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 FJ Cruiser
They need to release a Velocity Blue one. It is only color not seen.
I know this has been covered but is Ford now saying Velocity Blue will be an initial color option? I’m considering as my choice

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 grand cherokee, 2002 e250 4x4,
Good find! Thanks

But WHY is ford so against releasing professional photos of all these rigs? Incredibly annoying.
Why would "FORD" want to take professional photos of a vehicle that "IS NOT" a finished product! Annoying as it is, patience is needed and common sense utilized when viewing pictures taken of pre/production models and taken by every day people. Things are progressing but a photo shoot NOW is premature

ronstar

Black Diamond
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, corvette
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Good find! Thanks

I would do a professional level photo shoot for free if they lent me some Broncos for a week

Last edited:

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good find! Thanks

Why would "FORD" want to take professional photos of a vehicle that "IS NOT" a finished product! Annoying as it is, patience is needed and common sense utilized when viewing pictures taken of pre/production models and taken by every day people. Things are progressing but a photo shoot NOW is premature
I like this color combo. Makes me want to switch to basesquatch with rapid red.
IMO this Rapid Red looks GREAT in any trim level. And I have seen most of them. With all the confusion about the various colors, I think it would be hard "even for me" to mess this one up! lol

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good find! Thanks

IMO this Rapid Red looks GREAT in any trim level. And I have seen most of them. With all the confusion about the various colors, I think it would be hard "even for me" to mess this one up! lol
Have you seen it in person yet? Boring is the last word I would use to describe Rapid Red. Saw it on a Mustang and a couple if F-150s. In dim light it is dark, almost rust or burgundy. In bright sun it glows and has crazy rainbow undertones almost pink and orange.
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, but some people won't eat "peas" either just because they are peas

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good find! Thanks

Have you seen it in person yet? Boring is the last word I would use to describe Rapid Red. Saw it on a Mustang and a couple if F-150s. In dim light it is dark, almost rust or burgundy. In bright sun it glows and has crazy rainbow undertones almost pink and orange.
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, but some people won't eat "peas" either just because they are peas
Remember just do all your driving in a dense forest and the MIC top will look just fine.
That was a "very" SHADY comment!

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Clubs

Good find! Thanks

Its almost as if Ford is trying to keep everything on lock down. They didn't plan the release this way but due to Covid-19 its like "lets go with the flow".

I agree with you 100%. The Bronco has been unleashed and Ford should just plant it everywhere starting with Professional photos of every color. Also, some how some way, a 2 door and 4 door should be at all Dealerships. Send the prototypes as they are not for sale anyways. Why can't we see it? Wouldn't it be nice, if Ford set up a reservation holder day when we can all go look and possibly just sit in one. We are about to drop $60k!

Don't mess this up Ford!

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good find! Thanks

Remember just do all your driving in a dense forest and the MIC top will look just fine.
That was a "very" SHADY comment!
Except they are - I was a launch engineer and can tell you for an absolute fact that the broncos that are out there running around now (such as the one pictured above) are 99.9% what the customer will be getting, especially visually.
SORRY, WRONG, SAM! you were a launch engineer. I am not engineer, ONLY somebody that is on "THE FLOOR" assisting in the build process. NO, I do not build them, I watch them getting BUILT and concentrate on my responsibilities. And when I get some FREE time, I search numerous Broncos out, And sit inside, pop the hood, swing the tailgate, and ask the accumulating questions, all with "my own little eyes" very touchy, feely. No I am not, or never have been a launch engineer but I am VERY much in touch, and have several friends that ARE currently. I have been sharing that the broncos that have been shared are spy photos are still VERY much works in progress. Even if they have been taken inside the plant. As far as trim pieces, I can see the variances from Bronco to Bronco. The photos ARE NOT lying! There ARE some DEFINITELY some Broncos that look better than some. Why? because these Broncos have been built with more recent parts that are more similar to what is ACTUALLY going to be used. "I SEE WITH MY LITTLE EYE"

LEGEND

First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I havent seen a VB Bronco photo yet .. the AMB indoor photo posted on here was blah .. VB should really pop and stand out ...
No VB built yet, On my to do list! Hoping I will get a chance to ask questions SOON! Just sat in a non squatched AMB Badlands today, this was the best build in this color I have seen so far, Originally didn't care for AMB but today everything about the BUILD was SPOT ON the color looked great the MIC seemed to be darker in color and ALL trim pieces seemed to match. Like I said originally wasn't on board but this one looked amazing on 33s

Advertisement

Advertisement